My approach is this any good or i need something better ?

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
I know you guys might laugh at me but told my self that iam not going to waste time on being shy. Shyness has taken me alots of time of not meeting anyone and i told my self that i would do this starting today. I try this new approach it is call my cellphone approach, it when you try and act like your talking to someone on the phone but your not, you just do this so the girl can hear you talk and then stop talking on the phone and ask the girl do you know what time buss stop passing by this street ? LOL

like this is me lastnight

ME ON CELL: Iam not sure what time this buss is going to get here, wait do you know what time the buss her here? ( Saying this to the girl next to you).

She the girl: She tells you i dont know iam waiting for the buss to.

You: Start to talk about where she is going and keep going.

LOL what do you think? I dont want to sound cheesy.

Last edited:

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: My approach is that anygood?

Quick tip: Drop the cell phone routine and just ask her. A simple sincere question is a good enough opener. Don't try to over-complicate a simple thing. Don't belive me, go try it and see for yourself. Either way, you should get similar results. It's just that the cell phone routine is corny.

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
So the cell thing is not any good?? I know its sometime hard to approach a girl but this why i did this because i did not know any other things to come up with.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really that hard to approach a girl? Or is this your social programming telling you so? You don't need a cheesy can opener you just need to work on socializing. Go out and approach with no intent on closing and work on your conversational skills. It all starts there! Of course if you find a hottie rubbing her titties in your face well then you can #close. But cut out your "agenda" and just socialize.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by knight56
So the cell thing is not any good?? I know its sometime hard to approach a girl but this why i did this because i did not know any other things to come up with.
Honesty is the sign of a true man!

Keep it simple and keep it honest. The main thing you need before you can really do anything is to start working on controlling your emotions.

Everyone feels fear, but the strong learns to surpress, and control it instead of letting it control them. Everyone feels anger but the weak lets it turns to rage and control them, while the strong/wise learn to control and surpress it.

While you are doing that simple lines are:

Hello, you seem like a really interesting person, and I wanted to meet you.

Hi, I dont have much time, but you peaked my interest and I wanted to get your number so we can get to know each other a little better.

You keep it simple, and honest, and you dont have to worry about all the games, or falling into friend zone. There is no guessing or overanalysing the situation.

But first and formost check those emotions.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you I would say something like:

"Damn I need to get a car." (with a grin on your face) She'll probably agree with you and sh1t. Then you tell her if you get one, you'll give her a ride sometime blah, blah, blah. Proceed to talk about stupid sh1t.

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
But i dont have a car..lol That still ok because there are some guys out there that dont have cars and there girlfriends drivethem around..lol Its ok right?

When a guy aproach a girl she know what we want right?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you don't have a car, and she will too if you're at the BUS STOP. You're trying to open a conversation by making her laugh or something.

Last edited:

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
Well i dont have a car because i dont want to drive lol iam to scare sorry i will never have car..anyways.. do you ever go to a mall to meet females there?

ulfur

Don Juan
Reaction score
knight56 try taking small steps and gradually build up to harder tasks, for example:

approach 10 random girls on the street and just ask a simple question like "what's the time"? as a warm up (dont forget to hide your watch and put your phone on silent!).

next try asking another 10 girls something like "where's a good place to eat around here"

all you're doing here is building confience and getting in a comfortable state around talking to strangers - kill that shyness!

once you got this nailed down at a stage where you dont even have to think about it... then try using openers and routines.

good luck

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"What time does this bus get here?"
"About 10:45"

Then what?

If you're going to ask her where she's going, straight-up do it. That's a great lead-in question and if she finds you at all attractive she'll give you SOMETHING to go on from there.

Don't waste your breath on a closed-ended question...your entry to conversation should be smooth, not firing off questions one after the other until she unbuttons your pants and sucks you off. It doesn't work that way.

mushroomhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Qutoe
"approach 10 random girls on the street and just ask a simple question like "what's the time"? as a warm up (dont forget to hide your watch and put your phone on silent!). "

Ohh ok why put phone on silent? Anyways i know girls are everywhere but i hang out alot in public libarys and malls ( that when i have money) And iam a loner..really i dont have many friends but there are times when i do feel like going to a mall but iam not going to sit around looking a girls..that creepy dont you think so?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
knight56 try taking small steps and gradually build up to harder tasks, for example:

approach 10 random girls on the street and just ask a simple question like "what's the time"? as a warm up (dont forget to hide your watch and put your phone on silent!).

next try asking another 10 girls something like "where's a good place to eat around here"

all you're doing here is building confience and getting in a comfortable state around talking to strangers - kill that shyness!

once you got this nailed down at a stage where you dont even have to think about it... then try using openers and routines.

good luck
Great advice! Knight you should do just that.

You also asked what would I do?

First of all you have to talk feelings because regular fact talk is a boring conversation and has nothing stimulating. I would do something along the lines of this:

Me: Don't you just love waiting for the bus?

Her: bla bla bla

Me: Where are you headed?

Now we are still on facts so you have to get her into talking about feelings and then you dump the kino.

Her: I'm going to meet up a friend for sushi.

Me: Oh so your a sushi fan?

Her: I love it.

Me: What is it about sushi that you love so much?

Her: (describing) - (If she is not a talker you need to supply those feelings as if you love sushi and how it is an unbeleivable yet highly enjoyable food)

Me: (tap the back of your hand against her upper arm lightly) What is the best sushi you ever had?

You see what is going on here? She just totally forgot what was going on here and I have her searching for the best times when she had her favorite food! This all = positive association.

This is just a regular example but you basically want to go from facts to feelings FAST!

I recommend however that you get the # right then and their while you have her in a positive state. No need to wait. You can have some chit chat on the bus but don't give away too much you allready got what you wanted.

mushroomhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i see alots of guys hitting on females out in parks and they seem to walk away holding there hands!! lol What up with that?? lol are they doing magic?? LOL

I dont like bars or club..not me..Just bus stops and malls. But malls are better right.??

ulfur

Don Juan
Reaction score
knight56 is having a problem with shyness not generating rapport or jumping on a girl right there and then.

you guys missed the point. the point of the exercise to is make him comfortable around talking to random girls. if you dont like asking for the time, dont use it then. as long as you're talking to the girl is a big step.

i realise at first everyone is taking about results, results, results... but if havent even got something like being comfortable around girls then how else you gonna be progressing with kino or closing?

if ALL he's focused on is memorsing long-ass routines then that's gonna show in his nervousiness, body language and voice tone. if you look uncomfortable, you're gonna make the girl uncomfortable.

get rid of the shyness first then progress with conversion, openers, routines and rapport...

most guys starting off tackling too many problems at once - one step at a time dudes.

mushroomhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i say sometimes i see very pretty girls that i wish i could talk to them , but then i tell my self what would i say. I never was really much a lady man when i was younger, ( 25 now) but still.

You right i should say something just to make them talk to me.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ulfur
knight56 is having a problem with shyness not generating rapport or jumping on a girl right there and then.

you guys missed the point. the point of the exercise to is make him comfortable around talking to random girls. if you dont like asking for the time, dont use it then. as long as you're talking to the girl is a big step.

i realise at first everyone is taking about results, results, results... but if havent even got something like being comfortable around girls then how else you gonna be progressing with kino or closing?

if ALL he's focused on is memorsing long-ass routines then that's gonna show in his nervousiness, body language and voice tone. if you look uncomfortable, you're gonna make the girl uncomfortable.

get rid of the shyness first then progress with conversion, openers, routines and rapport...

most guys starting off tackling too many problems at once - one step at a time dudes.
Exactly!!!!

Work on your control when it comes to your emotions. It doesnt matter if you have the perfect line ever invented if you deliver it in a manner which demonstrates that you have succumb to your feelings of nervousness it will be useless.

Learn self control. People dont spend money to go to all different types of courses to learn to control their emotions for nothing.

Emotions left to be free and wild in your heads clouds your brain and you cant think straight. Women tell you this all the time when they say "he had me so in love with him that I couldnt think straight".

mushroomhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let say i see this girl at a libary trying to look for a book..would i say this to her: Have you found the book your trying to look for?

Does that line work?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mushroomhead
Let say i see this girl at a libary trying to look for a book..would i say this to her: Have you found the book your trying to look for?

Does that line work?
If you dont learn to control your emotional state, nothing you say will work. You will be at the whims of the dating gods, who might throw you a bone every now and then.

The average person problem here is that they get nervous and once they get nervous they cant think of anything to say, or they cant be decisive or the million of things they think to say.

You have to learn control, if not you will just be putting a band aid on a gun shot wound-temporary solution.