Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My apologies

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to apologize here cause I just created a nonsense post yesterday while I was drunk and I didn't even know why I did that. Hopefully, it was deleted by the mods.

But I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for that. Heard that my mom is having some psychological problems and I already knew she has been depressed for a long time, so this break my heart completely and on those days I end up drinking or eating too much, and yesterday was a day that I drunk way more than I should.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are anonymous so whatever right?
Basically yes, I just like to clarify and recognize when I make a mistake. Its not like a big deal, but I just think its better to explain than creating missundertoods.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good. Alcohol helped me get through a few recent family deaths. My work wouldn't assist me in getting home to them but I found plenty of bartenders in Central & Eastern Europe that did assist me in getting fvcked up for little money. It has its helpful uses but don't make it a sustained habit.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good. Alcohol helped me get through a few recent family deaths. My work wouldn't assist me in getting home to them but I found plenty of bartenders in Central & Eastern Europe that did assist me in getting fvcked up for little money. It has its helpful uses but don't make it a sustained habit.
Yep, Im holding way more withou drinking alcohol nowadays, but when something triggers some trauma or related to my cptsd I usually tend to use it. Slowly Im stopping but still have some relapses.

Sometimes when Im happy I drink only one or two cups and enjoy... Drinking feeling sad is more dangerous.

Wish you the best!