My age is Really beginning to show. I'm 33.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45
im 25, and i feel the aging too. our old joints cant take the stress anymore, my back is bad and painful, and my vision just aint what it used to be. i remember the good old days when i was 15 and didnt have to worry about all these health problems.
bud_2005 said:
I think you should adjust you lifestyle. Eat healthier, work out more, and get more sleep. Quit smoking if you do. Life is a gift you owe it to yourself to take good care of yourself.
cash said:
Tell me your joking. I'm 25 and feel the best i've ever felt.

Must be your lifestyle.

Hmmm, I'm turning 26 and have the problems of a 50 year old.

Why? Because I lived HARD CORE. I won't get into my past physical activites but let's just say my level of physical activity was beyond the reach of all but the most commited athletes.

Now I'm paying for it with a bad back, bad knees, bad feet. I'm scared to think what I'll be like when I hit 30. I'm already in constant pain (though nobody ever knows because I choose to ignore it.)

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 33, I was still getting carded, my young co-workers thought I was in my mid-20s, and when I told people I went to such and such music concert in 1983, they'd be scratching their head, doing calculations, puzzled that I was possibly old enough to see a music concert back in the early 80s.

Fast forward ten years. In my mid-40s, with some grey hair, a couple idiot cashiers have asked me if I'm a senior, so I'd get the senior discount. :eek: So I ask "does 45 qualify for being a senior? If so, I'm not old enough yet." People seem to have forgotten there's this thing called "middle-age" where you have some grey hair but you're not an old man walking around with a cane and dentures yet. :rolleyes:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
Hmmm, I'm turning 26 and have the problems of a 50 year old.

Why? Because I lived HARD CORE. I won't get into my past physical activites but let's just say my level of physical activity was beyond the reach of all but the most commited athletes.

Now I'm paying for it with a bad back, bad knees, bad feet. I'm scared to think what I'll be like when I hit 30. I'm already in constant pain (though nobody ever knows because I choose to ignore it.)
You mean your past level of physical abuse was more than what most people subject their bodies to. Physical activity, properly done, increases health and makes you look younger. Physical abuse (such as football) does the opposite. Assuming it's football, there's only 2 things healthy about football.... yeah, yeah you guessed it.... jack and s***.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Guys, I've just noticed a rapid change in my looks, and how my body takes on physical activity.

My looking older, like within the last month I've noticed a change. I'm looking Clint Eastwood old. I fvcking hate that not being married yet, but what can I do?

My body also. My knee kinda cracked/snapped while playing volleyball last week, and I've been favoring it ever since. It's better now, but I've always been not accident prone. I NEVER get hurt really, and I'm a very physical guy.

So, cherish your youth, because at 33, I think it starts going downhill. You can't stop it. It's gonna happen.
Hopefully, you've been earning some comforts along the way that only time can bring (unless you win the lottery). Yeah I ache a bit more too and have a gray hair here and there, but as far as difficulty of life goes, I have it freakin' made compared to back when I was 21.

Also, I hate the fact now that I only want sex every 2, sometimes 3 days.... almost never the next day. Then again, not being mentally consumed by that (like I used to be) isn't such a bad thing.