MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Consider this a semi-successful field report.........because in the end, i did get my rocks off with the help of a really cute blondie
Rescue Mission,

I think the general consensus from the threads I've read so far is that we'll consider it a semi-successful field report.

But just wondering, because I didn't see it discussed, did you get her in the face?

We'll give you extra bonus points and upgrade it from a 4/10 (0/10 being nothing, 10/10 being the best lay ever) to a 4.5/10 if you did, and she didn't lose an eye!

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
OMG, is this thread still the highlight of the week?

Rescue Mission had a wank infront of a blonde girl, blonde girl sexually taunted him and whispered sweet boogaloo's in ear. Blonde girl then feels crappy and says it was creepy next day, even upon being "down" to do it at the time.

Rescue Mission didn't care what the girl thought, what the majority of others would do when turned down on any sexual escalation? Probably write a thread on how and what happend and why they didn't get any on So Suave.

I think what Rescue is trying to get across is still having the balls to do what YOU want. It's not a boastful thread. he didnt put his snickers in her knickers this time. Big deal. But still wanked for the fvck of it. I stand by what I said.

Why are virgins trying to put experienced guys out in the field down? Most of you can't even get a chick to go to the cinema anyway? LOL. Get over it.
Whoa buddy, take it easy there. Just because we disagree with this guy doesn't mean we're virgins. Chill the fvck out. You think its cool to jerk it in front of a chick who won't even KISS you after you took her to a movie and spooned? Whatever floats your boat bro. But shut the hell up about being pvssified or being virgins.

We will agree to disagree. Just quit the name calling because your argument completely crumbles.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Edit: To those saying that she was "into it" because she whispered in his ear - After talking (ad nauseum for years) on this board about taking a woman's actions over her words,[size=+2] NOW this is the time a woman is honest when it comes to something like THIS!? [/size]She was honest when she thought it was hot when she didn't touch him?! She thought it was hot when he tried to kiss her several times and didn't want to!? Strippers will talk dirty in your ear and won't like you. They'll even grind on you without liking you. F*CK if SHE respects you. Where's YOUR self respect?!

*whispers* You're insane....all of you....get away from me!! o_O
This is an excellent point. Judge women by their actions, not their words. Yes, she is TELLING you "she wants you" but she's not even kissing you, SHOWING you she doesn't.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
Whoa buddy, take it easy there. Just because we disagree with this guy doesn't mean we're virgins. Chill the fvck out. You think its cool to jerk it in front of a chick who won't even KISS you after you took her to a movie and spooned? Whatever floats your boat bro. But shut the hell up about being pvssified or being virgins.

We will agree to disagree. Just quit the name calling because your argument completely crumbles.
Why are you so bothered that a guy you don't know wanked infront of a girl you don't know? Do you know this woman personally? Do you know how she is with ohter guys? Do you know the in-depth relationship between her and Rescue? Why are you so hostile about this?

In general, there are guys here who're virgins commenting on sh1t they know nothing of.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=173331 - In this thread you state you have no friends, no social life needed serious help getting over a single mother you dated for 6 months. Yet you tell me to chill out?

Do you see the differences of mindsets between this and that thread?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=168906 - Here, in this thread you state you have only been with 2 girls since the age of 18 years old, when you wrote this, you were 27. You also admit to being a nutjob over a single mother laying her emotional tampon upon you're teeth, but yet you tell me to chill out?

The reason this thread has gone on for so long, is because it is little inexperienced not-getting-any chodes trying to get a last jab at Rescue Mission at any sign of a slight slip in a condescending way. If one of my buddies told me they did this, I would laugh and joke about it with him, probably bust his balls on why he didn't get any and leave it at that, but you clowns are going out of you're way to penalize this as some sort of degenerate scum for wanking infront of a girl. What a joke.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Why are you so bothered that a guy you don't know wanked infront of a girl you don't know? Do you know this woman personally? Do you know how she is with ohter guys? Do you know the in-depth relationship between her and Rescue? Why are you so hostile about this?

I'm not bothered by the wanking part so much as I am by the "you guys are pvssies if you disagree" mentality.

In general, there are guys here who're virgins commenting on sh1t they know nothing of.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=173331 - In this thread you state you have no friends, no social life needed serious help getting over a single mother you dated for 6 months. Yet you tell me to chill out?

Do you see the differences of mindsets between this and that thread?

Do you even know what a virgin is? Yes, I'd only been with 2 chicks (and by this I mean actual penetration), but I'd had sex with them countless times (and I'd messed around with a few more chicks). No, I'm not tooting my horn, and yes, I'll be first to admit I'm not the most experienced. However, I don't need to have more notches on my belt to be able to tell when someone is settling. When I posted that thread I was in emotional turmoil, and I no longer feel that way. But way to go, you can use the search function.

I can't say that back when I made that thread I wouldn't have jacked off in front of a chick. BUT, had I done so, it would have been for the same reason I was with that single mother for so long: because I was being a hardcore chump, not because I was at the top of my game. I sure as hell wouldn't post about it, and I wouldn't sit here defending it either.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=168906 - Here, in this thread you state you have only been with 2 girls since the age of 18 years old, when you wrote this, you were 27. You also admit to being a nutjob over a single mother laying her emotional tampon upon you're teeth, but yet you tell me to chill out?

Search function for the win man. I came to this forum first and foremost to fix my sh1t. I came at an emotionally troubled time of my life in order to get a grip on sh1t. Since then, I've read a lot, have gone out a lot and have changed my overall mentality about approaching women.

Yes, I told you to chill out (and will do so again despite you posting what I consider now embarrassing threads) because I don't need your damn approval to have an opinion. I was just trying to have a civilized conversation without resorting to name calling.

The reason this thread has gone on for so long, is because it is little inexperienced not-getting-any chodes trying to get a last jab at Rescue Mission at any sign of a slight slip in a condescending way. If one of my buddies told me they did this, I would laugh and joke about it with him, probably bust his balls on why he didn't get any and leave it at that, but you clowns are going out of you're way to penalize this as some sort of degenerate scum for wanking infront of a girl. What a joke.

Its not about being "degenerate" or "creepy" or whatever. Its about making a thread flexing your muscles when clearly that was a sh1t situation, and still having the balls to talk sh1t if someone disagrees.

And who is being condescending? The guy who voices an opinion at what is obviously an embarrassing situation or a guy that needs to look up embarrassing posts others have made to "prove" your point? I never claimed to be successful with women (which is why I'm here...) but I can still decide whether a situation is a win or not. I'm not an idiot, just a dude with nice guy syndrome.

responded in bold

Reaction score
My problem is not that guys are disagreeing with me, my problem is that the majority of those disagreeing with me, are doing it in a really feminine "nice guy don't offend women but put down players" kind of way, otherwise known as being a pvssy.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
My problem is not that guys are disagreeing with me, my problem is that the majority of those disagreeing with me, are doing it in a really feminine "nice guy don't offend women but put down players" kind of way, otherwise known as being a pvssy.
LOL!! You are NOT a player. You're a sad wannabe-badboy who is desperate enough to jerk off infront of a girl who wanted to run away from you. :crackup:

You know what I wouldve done. I wouldve laughed, told the girl to have fun fingering herself or scissoring with another dyke, dropped her off without saying another word, and then called up someone else. Why? Because it shows I dont give a **** about her. What you did showed you wanted her badly, and what she did showed she had ZERO interest in you. :crackup:

You desperately jerked off and ran to the computer to brag about it to us as if it was some sort of semi-successful field report. You are a joke.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Nobody said anything about you offending the chick. In fact, the chick offended YOU by taking your movie date and not kissing you or sucking you off or anything.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Rescue...man just accept the L on this one. It's no way in hell I'd consider a chic whispering in my ear while I beat off a good thing unless she was across the country on the phone. Even then I would probably have kept this one to myself. Stop defending it and let it die man. It's not a good look for a player for real.

Reaction score
REPEM said:
LOL!! You are NOT a player. You're a sad wannabe-badboy who is desperate enough to jerk off infront of a girl who wanted to run away from you. :crackup:

You know what I wouldve done. I wouldve laughed, told the girl to have fun fingering herself or scissoring with another dyke, dropped her off without saying another word, and then called up someone else. Why? Because it shows I dont give a **** about her. What you did showed you wanted her badly, and what she did showed she had ZERO interest in you. :crackup:

You desperately jerked off and ran to the computer to brag about it to us as if it was some sort of semi-successful field report. You are a joke.

I HAD MOTHAFVCKING FUN - and that's how I do things.......I get what I want (a nut in this case) even if the girl wasn't interested in even kissing.

END OF STORY - don't hate on someone who has the balls to get sexual like that with a bytch who didn't even want to kiss.

If it makes any of the players feel better, I've had sex with 2 chicks in the past week, and jerked off in front of them too, got my rocks off a bonus time in addition to the sex.

Jerking off in front of chicks sounds so "creepy" and "weird" to some of you because you just can't comprehend the situation - due to lack of experience. I find it VERY interesting that every guy who has posted positively in my thread, has had a great amount of experience with women.

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Yo Rescue...man just accept the L on this one. It's no way in hell I'd consider a chic whispering in my ear while I beat off a good thing unless she was across the country on the phone. Even then I would probably have kept this one to myself. Stop defending it and let it die man. It's not a good look for a player for real.

Nah dude, I can't let this die......I do not want the nice guy chumps taking over the forum. They think they can out-argue me? They don't even have proper experience to have an opinion........they sound like chicks saying how creepy and wrong it was what I did.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I HAD MOTHAFVCKING FUN - and that's how I do things.......I get what I want (a nut in this case) even if the girl wasn't interested in even kissing.

END OF STORY - don't hate on someone who has the balls to get sexual like that with a bytch who didn't even want to kiss.

If it makes any of the players feel better, I've had sex with 2 chicks in the past week, and jerked off in front of them too, got my rocks off a bonus time in addition to the sex.

Jerking off in front of chicks sounds so "creepy" and "weird" to some of you because you just can't comprehend the situation - due to lack of experience. I find it VERY interesting that every guy who has posted positively in my thread, has had a great amount of experience with women.
Look I think this thread has gone on long enough (in fact, its splashing into other threads) and there are more pressing issues to worry about, like Johnny Bravo and Pokemans.

You are satisfied with your actions (or your hand, as it may be), fine. People disagree with you, fine. Lets just drop the damn thing.

I wouldn't do it. Not because I'm inexperienced. Not because I'm a pvssy. But because I'm not into that sh1t. I'll piss on a chick any day of the week, but I'm not about to jerk it in front of her. If I went through the trouble of taking this b1tch out, she knows very well I expect sex out of it. End of story.

edit:
Rescue Mission said:
Nah dude, I can't let this die......I do not want the nice guy chumps taking over the forum. They think they can out-argue me? They don't even have proper experience to have an opinion........they sound like chicks saying how creepy and wrong it was what I did.
Whatever crusade you're on, is not being helped by your insecurity. Name calling to attack genuine arguments makes you look immature and inexperienced. Again with the "creepy" sh1t. Forget about "creepy," focus more on "chump". But whatever. I'm over this whole thing. Keep jerkin it. Enjoy yourself.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

50 year old slobs could also have fun jerking off in strip clubs.

Congrats!

Having fun doesnt make it any less creepy.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah. I'm not "hating" on you. I'm fvckin LAUGHING at you.

Reaction score
I have seen moderators post on here the past few days, and they have every chance to lock this thread (but they haven't because there is a bigger point here), because you are right 2crudedudes, anything that I say about MY situation with that chick has already been said at least 5 times, and I am not about to keep replying to every new pvssy who misinterprets the situation that is being discussed by stupidly chiming in "ewww you jerked off in front of a girl you are creepy!!"

I know what I am - I am ultra sexually experienced, and something LIKE THIS means nothing to me......that girl means nothing to me, and that date means nothing to me. The only thing that meant something to me was finding someone to go see a movie with, and getting my nut off in the best way possible.......I was totally rejected, that's great, but like a player I pushed and pushed and at least got a very hot jerk-off session with the girl participating - END OF STORY ON THAT.

Now, onto the bigger point, and please, all the haters, forget about ME for a second.

The bigger point is - Way too many guys these days are afraid of offending women by being sexual. They are afraid of even trying escalation, no matter what kind of escalation that may be.

How many damn threads about coffee dates that end with nothing do I have to read on this site??? Simply put, many guys on this site just DO NOT GET sexuality.....they think it is linear, they think there is a set of rules about how things happen, and all of that is based on THEORY and not EXPERIENCE. Any experienced guy can tell you that when you hang out with a chick, there are many many many ways to take advantage of her for your own benefit.

Yes, take advantage, because the LAST thing you want to happen is the opposite of that - being taken advantage of. Being respectful to women that you barely know will get you NOWHERE, and the attitude that WILL get you somewhere is one similar to mine - do not give a fvck, try and do crazy things (like the jerkoff thing I did), give her no regard for her feelings at all. The only thing you should ever care about with women is if you are having sex with one, make sure she LOVES it - that will get her addicted to you and keep her coming back for more and more for a long time (as long as you keep sexually pleasing her).

Being afraid of women is the BIGGEST problem most guys who have women issues on this forum have.

I was not afraid of SHYT.

And let me repeat to you up and coming don juans - the words creepy, douche, and tool WERE INVENTED BY BITTER WOMEN AND PERFECTED BY BITTER CHUMPS, as a way to scare guys who try to be sexually successful with as many women as possible.

I had a female aquaintance call a guy creepy because he invited her over to his place to hang out at his pool and jacuzzi - THAT WAS CREEPY??? YOU KIDDING ME

What exactly does that feminized word "creepy" even mean?
Too sexual? NO,
Too pushy? NO,
Too unaccepted by inexperienced people of the world? Yes!

Where do men get off calling other men CREEPY?? That's a word that is supposed to describe a haunted house in a scary story over the campfire, and pvssies + bitter bytches decided to BASH MEN WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN by calling them creepy...........fvck anyone and everyone who ever calls another man creepy - FVCK YOU ALL!

Success comes at a price.

Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
So fuckin' right!

There's so many threads asking about what to say when a girl says X, when really these threads wouldn't be needed if everyone had a similar mindset to you. You shouldn't really give a fuck about how the girl will react, how other people will react, how others perceive you from what you say, etc. because in the end, doing whatever the fuck you like and saying what you wanna say is gonna get you where YOU want because you don't have to rely on others to give you advice or tell you what to do simply because you are just being yourself. If that involves telling a girl straight up that you wanna fuck, so be it because that's what you want and you're just being yourself. If she's offended, so what?

This whole being a creep thing, it's normally the guys that don't wanna offend the girl that the girls call "creepy". They do this because these nice guy pussies are never sexual with the girl and as soon as they show some sign of interest, the girl puts up her defense mechanism and labels them as a creep because she feels better about herself rejecting him now that he's a "creep" or is "creepy" rather than rejecting him for the fact that he's never been sexual with her and she feels no attraction towards him.

In your case, however, it was obvious there was attraction at some point (you hooked up with her before and she agreed to a date with you). Her defense mechanism sprung into action here to prevent her from feeling like a slut, so labeling you as some creep just helps to keep her ego in check.

Keep posting advice on this site, man. Even if some people are just ignoring it because of this thread, I'm constantly learning from you. :up:
you have no idea how happy I am to be helping a young up and coming player like yourself.

no idea.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You pulled out your gherkin and started jerking it in front of her. That is the very definition of creepy. It's a wonder she went along with it at all. If she's not giving you what you want, you walk away and go game on somebody else. You don't ask her if she wants to help you spank it.

Bad move, dude. Don't do this again.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I have seen moderators post on here the past few days, and they have every chance to lock this thread (but they haven't because there is a bigger point here), because you are right 2crudedudes, anything that I say about MY situation with that chick has already been said at least 5 times, and I am not about to keep replying to every new pvssy who misinterprets the situation that is being discussed by stupidly chiming in "ewww you jerked off in front of a girl you are creepy!!"

I know what I am - I am ultra sexually experienced, and something LIKE THIS means nothing to me......that girl means nothing to me, and that date means nothing to me. The only thing that meant something to me was finding someone to go see a movie with, and getting my nut off in the best way possible.......I was totally rejected, that's great, but like a player I pushed and pushed and at least got a very hot jerk-off session with the girl participating - END OF STORY ON THAT.

Now, onto the bigger point, and please, all the haters, forget about ME for a second.

The bigger point is - Way too many guys these days are afraid of offending women by being sexual. They are afraid of even trying escalation, no matter what kind of escalation that may be.

How many damn threads about coffee dates that end with nothing do I have to read on this site??? Simply put, many guys on this site just DO NOT GET sexuality.....they think it is linear, they think there is a set of rules about how things happen, and all of that is based on THEORY and not EXPERIENCE. Any experienced guy can tell you that when you hang out with a chick, there are many many many ways to take advantage of her for your own benefit.

Yes, take advantage, because the LAST thing you want to happen is the opposite of that - being taken advantage of. Being respectful to women that you barely know will get you NOWHERE, and the attitude that WILL get you somewhere is one similar to mine - do not give a fvck, try and do crazy things (like the jerkoff thing I did), give her no regard for her feelings at all. The only thing you should ever care about with women is if you are having sex with one, make sure she LOVES it - that will get her addicted to you and keep her coming back for more and more for a long time (as long as you keep sexually pleasing her).

Being afraid of women is the BIGGEST problem most guys who have women issues on this forum have.

I was not afraid of SHYT.

And let me repeat to you up and coming don juans - the words creepy, douche, and tool WERE INVENTED BY BITTER WOMEN AND PERFECTED BY BITTER CHUMPS, as a way to scare guys who try to be sexually successful with as many women as possible.

I had a female aquaintance call a guy creepy because he invited her over to his place to hang out at his pool and jacuzzi - THAT WAS CREEPY??? YOU KIDDING ME

What exactly does that feminized word "creepy" even mean?
Too sexual? NO,
Too pushy? NO,
Too unaccepted by inexperienced people of the world? Yes!

Where do men get off calling other men CREEPY?? That's a word that is supposed to describe a haunted house in a scary story over the campfire, and pvssies + bitter bytches decided to BASH MEN WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN by calling them creepy...........fvck anyone and everyone who ever calls another man creepy - FVCK YOU ALL!

Success comes at a price.
This was a very well thought out post, and I now completely get where you are coming from. But you still have no idea where I am coming from.

I get your mission and what you are trying to do. But there's a reason you are pissing a bunch of people off in this thread. Your problem is that in your head you see two categories of people: 1) The Don Juan 2) A ***** who wants to be able to do what you do but is **** scared.

So...everyone who disagrees with you, you put in the latter category and look down upon as a *****. READ THIS PART VERY CAREFULLY: THERE IS NOT ONE PART OF ME THAT ASPIRES TO DO WHAT YOU DID IN THAT CAR. And, again I know you are thinking its cuz I can't relate since I am a virgin. But that doesn't really make sense because I know I want to have sex. It just doesn't appeal to me what you did.

Read this part carefully too: I RESPECT THAT YOU HAD THE CONFIDENCE TO DO IT.

Just stop categorizing everyone, people fit into more that just two categories. You have to realize that not everyone aspires for the same things so when someone says they don't agree with what you did, and your response is "thats because you are a *****", you are naturally going to create contempt for yourself.

Drones200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually there are a lot of girls who find guys masturbating attractive. I've jacked off in front of **** buddies and gf's before because they thought I looked hot doing it. So I don't find this creepy at all. I had a girl play with my **** through all of Iron Man 2, THE ENTIRE MOVIE, even when I didn't have a boner anymore because she just liked it. Mind you we couldn't have sex and I couldn't get a BJ because the theater was almost pack full, thankfully nobody sat next to us, but close enough to c her give me a BJ.
Did I find it creepy? Hell no.

I really do think people here are hating. You feel comfortable with this girl, you know her, shes not a stranger, and you don't give a **** about her. She agreed to it and kissed u in the cheek while u were doing it, **** it go for it!