"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Must read !

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Was the 50cent guy you? There's not much point in arguing this with women, as you've seen. Its good that you're trying to spread the word but I think your words of wisdom were lost on that guy (and those women).
 

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
Yeah I am 50cent :)

I guess you're right - I am fighting a losing battle, but there's nothing to do at work today anyway...
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Its not lies! Women dont know what they want! Soceity has skewered their views just as the AFC. The key to being a DJ is not conforming to soceity, you conform to yourself. It means just be yourself! The ppl that argue just be yourself doesnt work is because there not really being themselves. You have to be yourself to the fullest extent.
 
Top