"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Muslim chykk won't give up the puss?????

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Farsi not "Persian".

Inidan girls aren't freaks but they're easier than Muslim bicthes.I'm dating a couple right now.

Both are hard to come by. If they come after me I know it's prolly their curisoity rather than romantic interest.

Americanized Indian chics are SUPER-sellouts they perfer white guys or latinos who can "pass for"....ugh.It's less of a hassle dealing with their families but it's still taboo.They are like valley girls,man.It's weird to see them act like that.They're loyal though cuz of their raising & the lack of "dangerous" indian men.(no offense)

Arab chics don't like black guys..they only seem to like arab or hispanic cuz they "pass for".. :rolleyes:

^^Some arab-christian and black arabs are floating around the east but they americanize quick so they're not really "arab" imo.

I avoid them sometimes.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

h2o

Banned
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
930
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
welcome to my world
i'm iranian. i've never heard that word before, but tell her: "jeegaretoh meekhoram," which is something along the lines of "i'm going to fukk your brains out" (or tell her she is a "hoolooyeh pooskandeh," which is a metaphoric way to say she is a beautiful virgin, or ripe peach, ready for plucking).

if you've fingered her, she will let you fukk. the whole religion thing is bs (unless she wears the head garment when she goes out, and you know she prays 5x a day), maybe you're just not getting her hot enough. i've known this iranian girl who smokes pot, drinks heavily, and really parties hard. she's was cool with head etc., so even if you don't get to fukk, try other stuff. and she used to say a similar thing about being afraid of sinning, but it's bs. i later realized she was an attention ***** too anyway (upon finding this site), and i stopped wasting my time, so it's not just because she's iranian, it may just be her personality.

also, there's a lot of iranians in the socal area if anyone's interested. and iranian girls are usually not shy, which i like very much.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
This thread is becoming racist. I think it should be closed.
 

Danny21682

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I think what Engetsu is saying is that Muslims are generally insecure about sexuality.
 
Top