Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of music do you guys listen to. When and why? Rap is cool, but I listen to all genres minus country. Can't get into country.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm country. The stories. I like music with stories. Anyone interested should check out Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton, Jamey Johnson, and Jason Isabell for a little primer for country artists I like. When I'm drinking and driving although not at the same time.

But I like a little bit of everything. Dicing music into little categories is what record companies and radio do, not musicians or fans!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to ghetto rap and underground rap like G-Eazy and Kendrick Lamar style, so artists that have 'NWA' rap roots. But I normally don't listen to one artist, except G-Eazy, rather multiple artists for a specific song or two.

But I can always listen to 90's and early 2000's alternative and punk rock like Nirvana, Red hot chili peppers, and some Fall Out Boy.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen mostly for instrumentals, don't care that much about the lyrics as long as it sounds good. A lot the stuff I listen to doesn't have lyrics anyways

Country has probably the least creative instrumentals of all the genres and as someone else said the songs are more story based, so that's my least favorite as well. Don't get me wrong there's some good country songs, but in general no thanks