Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

music while working out

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for those of you who listen to music while workin out, what kind of music do you listen to?

what songs do u listen to to get you pumped up?

i just got a mini disk player and im downlaoding a bunch of tracks. my music of choice is hip hop so im gettin some of that. i got alot of DMX **** and MOP. after a while im gonna get a bunch of rock and alternative songs, cuz that seems to get me even more pumped. im gonna get a bunch of instrumentals also...

anyway, enough of that bull****. what music do u listen to while workin out

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... just one thing me and my buddies found out....

StarF*Ckers by Nine Inch Nails, if you listen to that while you're doing burn reps with just the bar for fun, it's crazy cause the song picks up right about where you're ready to die....

well... we thought it was cool :p

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trance/Hard House...

BK-Revolution, Barthezz-On The Move, System F-Out Of The Blue...

gatecrasher-type music..

Lovely!!

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metal, of course.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Metal no doubt. Something makeing lots of noise.

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
system of a down, almost anyone of their songs youll just have to listen to a few
fast techno, a good song is "funky shi t" by prodigy

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danceable trance music, especially Big Beat ...bands such as Crystal Method, Propellerheads, Fatboy Slim, Fluke [the dance remixes], etc.

For running I listen to the "Run Lola Run" soundtrack, I can run to the point of exhaustion with that; yes kinda corny since the movie is about running but the music is based on the heartbeat and ya know, it works.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitly music that builds up and gives you motivation to go for the extra push.

Harder commercial house like Bad Boy Bill, Donald GLaude, DJ
Dan, Underworld etc

Also breakbeats such as FreQ Nasty, Czech, Fat Boy Slim, DJ Icey.

Elimidate

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that you mentioned that you got a mini disk player. I got one for christmas and can't figure out how to use these mini CD's. They are 210 MB and about 21 mins of play. But how do people still fit in like 40 songs on this little CD? I tried burning my songs onto it, and the most I got was 6 songs. IS there a trick or soemthing? how do I fit more songs in?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trance or Hard Trance.

I can't live without the stuff.

The beat just gives you that extra energy to squeeze out those reps...although one downside is sometimes I break out dancing in bewteen sets and tire myself out :p .

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dualman you probably have to sqeeze the file size down. put it to less than 128 kb/s.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minidiscs are awesome, but mine skips, so i bought an mp3 player instead.

I listen to some system of a down. and Rap. u have ot listen to rap, especially if you're running, becuase it gives u the impression that a bunch of big black guys are chasing you and u'll run a whole lot faster. =)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love rock and heavy metal for lifting.

Techno, rap or very quick upbeat music (remixes) for cardio.

Kid Amnesiac

Reaction score
i like to listen to queens of the stone age, soundgarden, audioslave, alice in chains, jerry cantrell, nirvana, pearl jam, or other harder stuff.

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dualman7
I saw that you mentioned that you got a mini disk player. I got one for christmas and can't figure out how to use these mini CD's. They are 210 MB and about 21 mins of play. But how do people still fit in like 40 songs on this little CD? I tried burning my songs onto it, and the most I got was 6 songs. IS there a trick or soemthing? how do I fit more songs in?
Can your mini disk player play .mp3's? Check that first. If not you will have to record them as .wav files, which takes up tons more space. You will only be able to get, like you said, 5 or 6 songs on a 210 MB disk. .mp3's are usually 2-5 MB, so if your mini disk player can play .mp3's, burn the disk as mp3 and not wav to get 40-50 songs. Usually to do this you burn the disk as a "data CD", not a "music CD". But it is all useless is your player cannot play .mp3 files.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually hippy music because my coach is obsessed with that crap, but I'd way rather listen to insane death metal. For running, I pull up a punk or rhythmic metal song and get it stuck in my head, and run to the beat of it.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I got from school on The Mozart Effect says that fast paced music makes you restless. Something like Metallica's Ride The Lightning (yes that is where I got my name) is GREAT for working out. The entire song is fast paced hardcore metal headbanging.
I listened to Kenny Wayne Shepherd's Blue on Black and it made me not want to finish the work out because even with the nice solo he tags on at the middle and end of the song, its only moderately paced.
I can listen to a slow song and I actually feel tired/sleepy over my whole body.

I suggest Ride the Lightning, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Stone Cold Crazy (Queen version), Princes of the Universe, Gimme the Prize, Workin' for MCA, the solo to Free Bird, Fuel, She Hates Me, Beat It, You Can't Touch This, No One Knows, Give it Away, Sex Type Thing, Back in Black, You Shook Me All Night Long, Its a Long Way to the Top If You Wanna Rock and Roll, Devil Went Down to Georgia, The South's Gonna Do It Again, and We Will Rock You - the live FAST version.

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how can you guys forget about Korn..?! Talk about getting a pump and letting the rage flow..... :D

the first CD rocks as well as Life is Peachy but after that its gets kinda sucky.....

ARE YOUUUUUUU RRREEEEEEEEEAAADDYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,

Jin

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jin you ever hear the remix of ADIDAS (it is awesome). I first heard it at a strip club. I got it online. It kicks ass