"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Music Recommendations

Jack_Black

New Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Alright, I'm looking for some simple music choices for the 2 main occasions of the proper hook-up.

#1 - The pre-game warm-up (Please don't say Barry White)
#2 - The main event, once the south border has been penetrated.

I've heard Enya & Enigma commonly recommended for the main event, but I'm sure there's gotta be better stuff out there that some of you use. Tips from the suavest of the suave dope-ass P.I.M.P.'s only, please.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jack_Black

New Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks for bringing that to my attention wise guy. You offer profound insight. Does anyone else have any music selections they'd like to share?
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
What you've heard comes from the sort of people who give Yonni a chance. Good god.

Go old school jazz, man.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Jack_Black
Thanks for bringing that to my attention wise guy. You offer profound insight. Does anyone else have any music selections they'd like to share?
Actually my comment was something you should take note of. Girls are very different inn what they like to listen to... But some good ol jazz or something like Dave Matthews Band! Something with spirit and energy but at the same time easy to relax too.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
how bout

some of the following works well for me:

Smashing Pumpkins - Chilled out stuff, like some of mellon collie and siamese dream.

Air - Moon Safari (Shagging Music)!

Marvin Gaye - Whats going on

And for the best porno tune ever!...

Machine Gun by the Commodores! always goes down a treat
 
Top