"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Muscles & A Good Beard Is The Way Forward

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Firstly, I've had a beard for 3 years.

But with that said, I think too many guys look all the same with the same beard, muscular, short side hair cut(or long slicked back hair) these days. Some guys complain about basic b1tches and Trixies. I can see some girls complaining about basic bro's as well.

And while girls can use makeup and wear a dress to cover up their imperfections, guys are also guilty of using a beard to cover up double-chins, weak jaw lines, acne, etc.

These are just some observations and nothing more.

Bottom line: Beards can be a good tool for a guy to increase his smv.
The muscles & beared combination is the best.. No worrying about a double chin, weak jaw line etc.. Jaw lines generally improve with lifting!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So I decided to grow a beard over the lockdown period, I'm lucky in the sense that my beared grows well & and pretty even all round.

I trim & shape that thing on a regular basis, nothing worse than a wild looking, shapeless beard.. I keep my hair very short & have quite a muscular frame!

Anyhow with my height being 5ft8, the muscles & now the beard have definitely given me a much more masculine look.

I added a beardless picture on a dating app and got average matches 5-6.. I then put on a picture with a beard, looking muscular & niclely cut shirt & my matches definitely went up.. More matches & more matches with 6-7

anyhow moral of the story is.. Build some muscles & grow a fukin beard.. Stop complaining like a Little biitch. Lol
Too itchy and besides, one cannot get a snug fit in the ER with bacteria, viruses and pathogens all over the place.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You need to use a good beard oil.
Tried many. I had a thick beard and it was just hell. Plus, had white heads (acne) in the skin where the beard was growing. I like scruff, but the beard, not for me. There are so many dudes with beards now, no one has originality. Everyone is starting to look the same. I'm more the type of dude who goes against the grain.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
There are so many dudes with beards now, no one has originality. Everyone is starting to look the same.
i have heard the same thing about girls. guys (mainly the older generation) complaining that every girl looks like a Kardashian these days. don't get the hate honestly. the look is hot as fck.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Same here. I just stick with a little light stubble.

Do you have any facial hair now, or do you just go with the clean look?
I only shave once a week, so I'm usually rocking the scruff M - F. I shave Saturday and the cycle repeats. Since I use minoxidil and topical finasteride, my hair grows back fast and thick.... all over.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
i have heard the same thing about girls. guys complaining that every girl looks like a Kardashian these days. don't get the hate honestly. the look is hot as fck.
They are all medical and scientific marvels. Yes, they would be great to fvck, but that's about it. Females who look like that are to be treated like single moms.. PRACTICE ONLY. You'll never get anything serious from them. Yes, they may have the hourglass frame, but trust when I say sex gets old and boring when that's all there is. Besides, the only one who has any actual brains in the Kardashian Klan is Kris. She's so powerful, she was able o turn Bruce Jenner into a type of female and cut his penis and balls off. Kim just sucked off the right dude at the right time.
 

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
230
Reaction score
204
Location
Germany
Is this the advice we came for? Grow a beard?
Grow a pair friend's. You are to focused on looks.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
How do you deal with beard itch? I tried growing one, but couldn't deal with the itching.
The itchy phase typically lasts about 3 weeks. You just gotta push through it. Applying beard oil will help with the itch. Also wash and comb your beard every other day to prevent breakouts.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top