Muscleman's "I Don't Give A Fvck" Approach -> Close -> Lay Journal

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Why is everyone trying to neuter everyone on this site? I have seen growing and growing sentiment about going for "Quality" women and that just having sex with anyone is bad....what the hell is this sh1t about? I say give the guy props instead of making him feel bad that he doesn't want her to be with him in the long run damn.
Good job MM some people are starting to let morals get in the way and I think they are on the path of AFCdom..
I agree with you here. people are trying to bash him for having too much sex it seems. It's nice to see someone out there getting positive results and sharing with the community. With that said Muscleman, you going down on a stripper on the first date... :nono:

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trojanman88 said:
don't get aids trying to get so many lays, I suggest going for quality or famous girls for a challenge. NOT HOW many you can bang, cuz the worlds not that safe.lol
LOL @ "quality". No such thing.

j0n024 said:
Why is everyone trying to neuter everyone on this site? I have seen growing and growing sentiment about going for "Quality" women and that just having sex with anyone is bad....what the hell is this sh1t about? I say give the guy props instead of making him feel bad that he doesn't want her to be with him in the long run damn.
Good job MM some people are starting to let morals get in the way and I think they are on the path of AFCdom..
It's all good man. I was fortunate enough to read a blurb a while back that RT wrote. He referred to a lot of AFCs at banding together in a giant bucket, giving each other pity parties and calling girls "slvts, b!tches, and low quality" because they wouldn't sleep with them or because some other guy out-alpha'd them. When one tries to climb out, the rest pull him right back down. There's a word for these: haters.

trojanman88 said:
its a little something called being safe. If you talk to any top pua 's who can get laid any night to 2 them its now about quality, you sometimes have to step into the next league... but this isn't an argument its more of a differenc in opionion so a penny for your thoughts...
And you've talked to "top puas"? From what I remember the last few girls I've slept with have progressively gotten hotter. And as far as this elusive "quality" you speak of, the stripper is a lot more talented (paints, plays musical instruments, knows a couple languages) and a lot higher "quality" than some of the "good girls" I've laid who have 0 ambition.

verysuave said:
you watch these movies during the ... daytime or night time?
Evening/night. No earlier than 7pm. Also depends on whether it's a weeknight or a weekend. Always in the evening though, that way you can take her home "for the night" (even if she leaves after you have sex). A daytime movie date just doesn't seem right, plus most people are working anyway.

Microphone Fiend said:
I agree with you here. people are trying to bash him for having too much sex it seems. It's nice to see someone out there getting positive results and sharing with the community. With that said Muscleman, you going down on a stripper on the first date... :nono:
Well, I thought about it, and I really don't see the big deal for two reasons:

1) Just because she's a stripper doesn't put her on some "no no" list. I think there's a misconception about strippers and unfortunately the stereotype will stick until you meet one for yourself. Furthermore not all strip clubs are the same. This one in particular has a no-touch policy.

2) Oral sex isn't the same as vaginal sex, I think we can agree on that. Any kind of transmission is severely minimized and I would argue the risks are no higher than those of a condom breaking or something similar. By that same token, she shouldn't have given me head, right?

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey great reports....

you said you talk with em for about a week?

how often are you exchanging messages?

i can get some good convos rolling but it seems hard to pull the hotties into reality

the not so hotties are too easy to close :(

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes a week, sometimes a day, sometimes a month. It just depends. I also don't have a time frame for when to exchange messages. Sometimes I'll just send one a day. Sometimes it'll be a few days. Sometimes if we're both online I'll just send 10 back and forth like we're talking on IM.

At one point I thought it mattered, but it really doesn't.

BTW it's not a "good convo" unless it leads to a close.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
flows101 said:
muscleman YOU ARE THE FVCKING MAAAAAAAAN CLOSE, CLOSE, CLSOE, CLOSE AND FVCKING CLOSE SOME MORE.

FVCK THEM CHODES WHO DISAGREE BECUASE THERE NOT GETTING ANY!!!
Like you then.

MM

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
so during the movie dates, immediately after you sit down your arm goes to their leg? and you keep the kino up throughout the whole movie? at what point do you iniate a kiss? when it feels right? do you ever really watch the movie/know whats going on?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your questions briefly:

1) Yes as soon as I sit down. I generally meet up with the girl 20-30 minutes before the movie starts so we can walk around (it's in a mall-type environment) and talk, get good seats, and have some convo inside as well. It gets them comfortable. Also be SURE to give a girl a good, solid hug when you first see her. It's 100% acceptable, will never freak anyone out, and it's a crucial 1st piece of kino. As you're walking around you can strategically touch her too. Like if you're going up stairs, signal her to go in front of you and as she moves by brush her lower back with your hand. Stuff like that.

The reason I do it right when I sit down (as well as putting up the arm rest) is to avoid any awkwardness. It's like an all-in-one motion before she even knows what's going on. At this point she'll be completely comfortable with you doing it.

2) Yes kino all the way until the movie ends.

3) I usually kiss before the previews are up, maybe during the 2nd or 3rd one. There is no "right moment". You just go for it.

4) Yes I watch the movie, I can do 2 things at once. That's why I love movie dates. You watch what you want, you don't have to talk, and at the same time you're working a girl up.

I'm off to the stripper's place. She's cooking me dinner and has a sexy outfit she'll be wearing (or not wearing however you want to look at it) afterwards.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol good job bro but dont become attached...and take a pic!!!! I wanna see her lol.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad everythings working out for u MM. o i wish my movie theater had arm rests like that....

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it helps tremendously. I don't care where the girl lives, I'll drive the distance just to go to this one.

Anyway, a quick update:

#12 wanted to get together on NYE and we "kind of" made plans but nothing definite. #14 (the stripper) invited me out as well, so I let #12 off easy (she's still contacting me, but I don't really want to hang out with her anymore .. she's kinda boring).

NYE was the sh!t. Met a bunch of new people, had a lot of fun, and it was generally great. This girl (#14) is connected and we spent NYE in VIPs, had some Crystal, all that stuff.

I'm still adding people on Myspace but I backed off messaging girls for a while. I'm still talking to a few but not really as much as I did a couple weeks ago.

This stripper is extremely fvcking hot. She invited me over to her place last night, cooked me dinner, made me drinks, put on a hot outfit and danced for me. Then I hit it for longer than I can remember. And again this morning. And again today.

She's getting attached to me. She straight up told me today "I'm starting to like you, you like me don't you?" I'll admit I am interested in seeing her cause she is fun, interesting to talk to, and the sex is only getting better.

So, even though there's nothing definite between us I'm gonna see how it goes. I'm still keeping my options open but at this point I don't have any other plates spinning (just a personal choice) cause I really don't have the time (between my business, my new job, and my lifting) and so far she's got my full attention both sexually and personality-wise. The sex so far is so outrageous it's gonna take a lot to top her. I've met some kick ass people thanks to her as well.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmmm I dont know seems your getting soft on me mm!!!! Dont let pvssy make you a slave lol,but good job on getting what you want and I see your well off (Job,life in general) I have to go meet you some day so you can teach me how to land a stripper.

Here's to the future.....

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stripper Game! Definitely would like to learn that someday!

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
mmmmm I dont know seems your getting soft on me mm!!!! Dont let pvssy make you a slave lol,but good job on getting what you want and I see your well off (Job,life in general) I have to go meet you some day so you can teach me how to land a stripper.

Here's to the future.....
Not getting soft, just satisfied with my current situation with regards to women. She's satisfying me for the time being so I'm gonna stick with it. When I get bored or she starts getting whiny, then we'll talk.

As far as landing a stripper, I can't give you a manifesto or anything cause it's just been this one, but as far as differences go I can definitely say your game has to be tighter and you have to be even more persistent because she'll be sh!t testing you a lot more. After all she is used to guys giving her a ton of attention and she doesn't need as much validation (or at least not the same kind). She's also gonna be extremely hot which can be intimidating (as I mentioned I had to check myself early on cause I was gettin a little weak after seeing her).

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Hi guys, I'm back - a year and a half later. Girl #14 (the stripper) turned into an LTR. Contrary to Rollo Tomassi's beliefs, it was actually a pretty good relationship. Then again, she may have been the exception to the rule in the sense that she wasn't what some would call a "dirty" stripper. We got along great and she quit stripping after a few months, graduating college shortly thereafter. Long story short, we got pretty serious and officially dated for over 1.5 years. She moved in with me. This was the second girl I lived with now and my longest relationship to date. It's not technically over, but in about a week I think it'll be official. Many reasons as to this, but 3 stick out in my mind: a) I wasn't ready to take the next step, b) I kind of lost interest, and c) it turns out we're pretty incompatible.

So, I'm back in the game and I've learned quite a bit. Briefly:

1) Don't move in with a girl unless you're ready to marry her. We got along fine, but she was ready for the next step and I wasn't.
2) Screen better. Over the course of our relationship we both found out our lifestyles/interests were anything but similar. She was easily the hottest girl I've slept with up to that point, which definitely clouded my judgment.
3) Don't get into serious relationships when you're not ready to take the next step. I'll be 26 this year and I don't think I'll be ready for marriage until at least 30, probably longer.
4) Don't give up on your dreams just because you met a girl. I stopped working out almost entirely. I have good genes and a solid base so I retained a good chunk of my "look", but I still lost a lot of strength and size. Needless to say I'm back at the gym.

Which brings us to now. As you may realize from my previous posts, my Myspace game is decent and I've met some girls off there, but it's only one avenue and frankly not the best IMO. I really need to work on my face-to-face game, particularly in public settings - I still have some lingering approach anxiety.

I have a good friend/coworker who is a decent wing with potential to be a great wing. Tonight we went to a couple bars. Crashed and burned approaching a group (wasn't assertive enough .. I'm very rusty and have little to no bar game) and the bar was dead so we went to another. Ran into a friend there I haven't seen for years who happened to have a very attractive female friend. Instant social proof. It was much easier opening/talking to her and we had a few things in common. I also followed some basic rules like isolation, kino, etc. Got her number and will call her soon. She seems into me.

Right now I'm really focusing on building my own network of friends and acquaintances after realizing I don't have many. Getting social proof makes things 100% easier it seems.