“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Muscle on the right side of my neck is thicker than the left

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I’ve noticed this for a little while now, I’m not sure why I have it. I used to swim competitively and would normally breathe only to one side but I don’t think it should make much of a difference cuz I’d switch it up after a while. It’s not real noticeable, even if I point it out, but it makes my head look like it’s not angled straight even when it is. I’m thinking it might just be the muscle insertions or smth but I’m not sure. I also notice that when I turn my head really far to the right, it’s harder to talk than when I turn really far to the left. It’s just one of those subtle masculine qualities that are subconscious so I’d like to see if there’s anything I can do.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
It's perfectly normal.
My head looks also little bit tilt when I watch myself in a mirror.
Everyone is having some kinds of muscle imbalances. I'm lefty, so my left side is more prominent, you can see it on my calfes, my biceps, my neck - even on my sternocleidos.
I can turn my head way better to the right, then to the left.
A physical therapist once told me to switch to dumbbells and adjust the reps to the weak side and stretch both sides.
Look at the portraits of athletes. Soccer-, Footballteams... you will be surprised how much of them are looking like they have a crooked neck. Once you notice it, it's impossible to unsee.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Check out Mike Tyson's neck exercises. A well developed neck is often underestimated.

Studies show that humans aren't completely symmetrical. Take it easy.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
This reminds me of Rod Laver, a left handed tennis player, best known for being the only player to have completed the Grand Slam twice. His left forearm was rather famously larger than his right, because he had played so much tennis with it.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Check out Mike Tyson's neck exercises. A well developed neck is often underestimated.

Studies show that humans aren't completely symmetrical. Take it easy.
Yeah that’s true but this is my neck lol

Tyson’s neck routine (the boxing/wrestling routine in general) destroy the disks in your neck though and can give you arthritis later on in life, so I’m defintiely not gonna do those neck rolls like that lol
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top