Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Multiple Personalities?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HA! One of my ex girlfriends today (ashley) called me up today and I asked her if when we were going out did I have a multiple personality and she said YES! suprisingly my current girlfriend thinks the same thing.

Now, would it really be considered multiple personality if sometimes a guy cares about something and later he changes his mind and doesnt care. Or he acts differently around his boys than he does around his girlfriend?

I thought that was common to act different around your g/f because she's something different than your friends. I mean when I'm with my boys we'll go around and shoot fireworks, fight, wrestle, box, weight lift, drink, smoke, and be guys! But around my g/f I try to be the man but still hold some kindness and sweetness.... basically act grown up which I am.

Ashley told me one moment I can be shy, one moment Im spontaneous and fun, and another I'm serious and angry.

BTW: I think my girl and I are about to break up but I'm not sure. Anyways, I was wondering if this was really true about me because I've had more than one girlfriend tell me I have multiple personalities. I used to think that was true when I was younger but I'm grown up now (18) and thought I had **** under control but apparently not.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I made a BIG AFC mistake by basically telling my girlfriend that I was somewhat insecure. She found out about this website and some of my posts (well, her friend found out) so basically I'm not gonna be looked upon as ruggish and manly anymore so I guess I ****ed up.

We talked and she said she was going to the lake and she'd call me later.She called about 2 hours later but I was at the gym and didnt return he call yet.

I think I'm gonna take a long break from girlfriends if this doesnt work out between me and her. I'm just trying not to get upset over this and put myself into something positive like weight lifting and friends.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider your relationship with her over and unsalvageable. No you do not have a multiple personality disorder. People have multiple personalities depending on a situation. Dude I'm like the same with gf and without.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>Ashley told me one moment I can be shy, one moment Im >spontaneous and fun, and another I'm serious and angry.

ok you have this messed up. a DJ only feels the following.
HAPPY, MAD, AND I DON'T GIVE A ****.

this wisdom has been posted on the forum before.

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nan... no offense, but you're a MORON.
if you are one way around your boys and a douche ready to use for your girlfriend that isn't considered a multiple personality. multiple personality is a syndrome/disorder that cannot be diagnosed by equally idiotic ex-girlfriends. YOU DO NOT HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES. you just front for your friends and are unstable around your girls.

and you said now that your a grown up at the astounding age of 18, hah Hah HAH!!!

At Eighteen you probably still remember what mommies breast milk tastes like. beleive me you still have some growing up to do.

As for your AFC mistake. its not. you need to cover your tracks better. if a girl finds out you are a member of this site you are pretty much F*ck*d.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
>Ashley told me one moment I can be shy, one moment Im >spontaneous and fun, and another I'm serious and angry.

ok you have this messed up. a DJ only feels the following.
HAPPY, MAD, AND I DON'T GIVE A ****.

this wisdom has been posted on the forum before.
That was back 3 years ago in my AFC days.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109 but I'm grown up now (18) and thought I had **** under control but apparently not.
You don't have anything in control, yet Nan. And by the age of 18, rarely who does. And you will not get the "control," or better said, let go of it all, with the DJ bullshyt. Actually, you'll only distance yourself from it, or you already have, with it.
And as for the multiple personaleties, well, you are just acting. Those are your masks. What is there that cannot be understood? That is not the true you, you are just acting with you mask on.