Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Much simpler nice guy theory

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The prevailing "nice guy" theory is that women like jerks and hate nice guys because jerks are somehow exciting.

Right--I don't see us getting worked up over stanky jezebel hos.

I think it's simpler than that.

Like attracts like.

The women that like jerks the most tend to be the super-girlie party chicks. When they go for them, they're finding their intellectual equals, ie someone as stupid as they are.

That's why the smarter women don't fall for the jerks. They also tend not to get as dolled up though, so we miss them as targets.

The reason I say this is that even an AFC can get along with a woman like himself. A lot of these techniques are for dealing with women that are a lot less mature.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong! Every DJ must realize that ALL girls play games, nice girls and attention wh0res included. The Jerks have figured out how to play their games but the nice guys have not.

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr

The women that like jerks the most tend to be the super-girlie party chicks. When they go for them, they're finding their intellectual equals, ie someone as stupid as they are.

That's why the smarter women don't fall for the jerks. They also tend not to get as dolled up though, so we miss them as targets.

Not true. Even among groups composed only of the intellectually elite (ie Ivy League colleges) there are still "jerks" and "nice guys", they just take on slightly different characteristics. It has nothing to do with intelligence.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No you got it wrong, go date a couple girls and you'll figure it out.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like men who are nice. They DON'T like "nice guys." Ironically "nice guys" aren't really nice, they're fake-nice. "Nice guys" pretend to be nicer than they would normally be because they think women want this. People (not just women) can generally sense when someone is being fake, and nobody likes fake people. "Jerks" are not fake. They're not ashamed of their masculinity, and they're not afraid to put a woman in her place when she deserves it. "Jerks" aren't rude or mean, they act like real people.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must take a GRAY side in this BLACK OR WHITE thread.

I Agree...

...because being a COMPLETE jerk will make you come off as an @$$hole. You obviously wouldn't want that with a girl you want. Being nice is completely different from being a "nice guy."

a) Being nice is like giving a unique compliment.
Being a "nice guy" is giving her the 10,000th compliment about her eyes, hair, body, butt, etc.

b) Being nice(and chivalric) is defending a girl when her friends/foes are pinning her down with lies and other garbage.
Being a "nice guy" is listening to her problems 24/7 and being her emotional tampon.

===========================================
I Disagree...

...because I have been a "nice" guy myself, and it obviously hasn't worked out until I came across SoSuave. Being nice can be a good thing really, but being TOO nice is where you lose 100%. Being a JERK is just as bad, but being ****Y/FUNNY is a fantastic method. It shows your sense of humor, your confidence, your laid-back attitude, AND you attract the girl, all at the same time.

MackJr, you're correct to a degree that being a JERK usually works really well with the one-night stand/party-goer girls. However, you completely miss the FACT that there are almost NO women who are as AFC as the clueless male chumps out there. The hotties have been hit on SO much that they become immune to "niceness." They will shoot down any guy that approaches and kisses her ass just to get some.

Think about it: Would you choose to walk into a war zone with a "nice" Machine gun, knowing that you will get killed, or would you rather walk into the same war zone with a "jerk" wooden stick, knowing that you will be victorious?