Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(Much) Older Women, how to?

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the Main forum, didn't get very many responses, too much filled with newbies asking obvious questions, maybe youse older guys can help me here:

OK, I'm not brand-new to the game and I do got a lot of skill, but it doesn't seem to help much with older women.

The problem seems to be I can't get past initial conversation. Like I can tell they are into me by the usual signs of attraction, but when I try to get a number or email they start getting embarassed like it's somehow wrong to want to talk with someone 10-20 years younger than them. I give the usual about what does age matter, they look young, etc. and at that point SOME of them will give a number or email.

I've got game for girls my age down pat, but I could care less about them, older women are my thing.

Any pointers/tips/suggestions from anyone on how to game the older ones into hooking up? Learned from experience it definitely takes serious persuasion, but is that all? Is there some kind of method for getting the older ones? My biggest enemy is the social taboo of the age gap, it seems women are too hung-up on this.
I need some direction here.

'Slinger

Last edited:

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like there's nothing wrong(which is true, because there's nothing wrong with it) with younger men hooking up with older women, and make them believe it. When they say "I'm old enough to be your mother", and i've had this happen to me before, i acted confident and stood my ground by basically telling her "so what?", confidently, and convincing her that there's nothing wrong with it. Tell them age is only a #, cause that's all it is. Also, maybe be a little persistent. The first MILF i went home with, in order to go home with her, i had to be really persistent, but not in an obvious and annoying way. The second MILF wasn't a problem.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I totally agree with you, older women (40-50 year old range) are definitely without a doubt the best! I to, could care less about the younger ones.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got milfs number

called her like a week later since ive been busy...r, called her at an unusual time like 9:30 pm. My message on her answering machine was "linda, its me mike, call me back 999-999-9999 later"

she's a single chick in her 40s, lives byhefself, goes to bars etc etc..., how do milfs like this like to be treated? I mean.. can someone give me some pointers here.... i know, treat them like a regular person bla bla blah.. but i mean, other than that?

Do they like confident young males, ****y and funny type..

I also hear they dont like "games".. can you be more specific about this.

Thanks

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on a run of MILFs lately. What I've noticed is that the ones that are the most fun and aren't hung up about age are the ones not being treated as an 'older' woman. In other words, I don't make age an issue.

I flirt with them, they flirt back. They complement me and once in a while I give them one. We hang out together and do physical activities, go to the gym, ride our bikes, cook dinner together; and there is always kino of some sort. They end up feeling really comfortable and then things just happen.

Don't make anything out of the age thing. Don't even bring it up. If they do, be indifferent. Hell, there's a couple I've 'been with' recently and I have no idea how old they are what so ever, and really I don't care.