Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MTV's "Wanna Come Inside"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody see this show? It's pretty bad. A supposed stud tries to coach a dud through a date while watching his date on TV and giving him advice through an earpiece. They get money if the dud gets invited inside the girls house at the end of the date. Some of the "studs" give pretty bad advice I think. One said constantly give compliments to your date and another told his dud to ask the girl if she ever considered modeling. Then they have challenges to win more money which are pretty much date killers. One today was ask the girl to tell you 4 things that you are doing wrong on the date and to hold your hands over your head for 20 seconds.

Last edited:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ye it's hilarious :)

but the datekillers are cool cause if they can pull them of and still go it's good game :D

some of the studs SUCK.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, some of the studs are real arrogant and don't have any game. They probably score because they approach like 5 million chicks and get one....out of pity. Anyway, some of the dates were major biatches, and the guys kinda ****ed up. This goes against what we're doing here, cuz I dunno, if the guy is hot, the chick will go with him even if he is an AFC. And the uglyguys....well, they're ****ed on the show. Figuratively.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's absolutely hilarious. I grimace just watching these guys on their dates as I realize what they say wrong or where they missed perfect conversation opportunities. Pathetic and great.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One stud told his date to fake a French accent.

FAG!!!!!!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watch that show and LMAO at some of the mistakes of the AFC's and some of the studs do suck.

I watched the one episode where the stud after losing left the AFC and the other stud and did not return to even talk to them. What a sore loser he was.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best episode is where those two black guys fight.

"Yo, MTV. I'm bout to serve this dude."

LOL

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the episode where the 2 stud dudes got in a wrestling match. That was cool. I also saw one episode where the geek dude has to call the girl & this guy was shaking! He was so nervous. I love watching the geeks make fools of themselves. Its hilarious. Imagine if they could have a camera when the first time these geeks eat & bang some sweet, tight pvssy?? Now that would be a cool reality show...hahahah!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover
The best episode is where those two black guys fight.

"Yo, MTV. I'm bout to serve this dude."

LOL
I turned that episode on right when they started fighting. Why were they fighting?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think something is wrong with the show. Its rigged or something. If you watch blind date, the guys rarely get invited in while the guys on "wanna come in" get invited in in every episode. The inconsistency is obvious.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
One stud told his date to fake a French accent.

FAG!!!!!!
LOL seems like u didnt understand the show dude. In order to make money, MTV has 3 embarassing things that the dates have to do...one of them was to order the food in a french accent...the stud didnt think it was a way to spit game!!