"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MTV's "Wanna Come Inside"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Anybody see this show? It's pretty bad. A supposed stud tries to coach a dud through a date while watching his date on TV and giving him advice through an earpiece. They get money if the dud gets invited inside the girls house at the end of the date. Some of the "studs" give pretty bad advice I think. One said constantly give compliments to your date and another told his dud to ask the girl if she ever considered modeling. Then they have challenges to win more money which are pretty much date killers. One today was ask the girl to tell you 4 things that you are doing wrong on the date and to hold your hands over your head for 20 seconds.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
ye it's hilarious :)

but the datekillers are cool cause if they can pull them of and still go it's good game :D

some of the studs SUCK.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yeah, some of the studs are real arrogant and don't have any game. They probably score because they approach like 5 million chicks and get one....out of pity. Anyway, some of the dates were major biatches, and the guys kinda ****ed up. This goes against what we're doing here, cuz I dunno, if the guy is hot, the chick will go with him even if he is an AFC. And the uglyguys....well, they're ****ed on the show. Figuratively.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah, it's absolutely hilarious. I grimace just watching these guys on their dates as I realize what they say wrong or where they missed perfect conversation opportunities. Pathetic and great.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
One stud told his date to fake a French accent.

FAG!!!!!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I watch that show and LMAO at some of the mistakes of the AFC's and some of the studs do suck.

I watched the one episode where the stud after losing left the AFC and the other stud and did not return to even talk to them. What a sore loser he was.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
The best episode is where those two black guys fight.

"Yo, MTV. I'm bout to serve this dude."

LOL
 

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
los angeles
I liked the episode where the 2 stud dudes got in a wrestling match. That was cool. I also saw one episode where the geek dude has to call the girl & this guy was shaking! He was so nervous. I love watching the geeks make fools of themselves. Its hilarious. Imagine if they could have a camera when the first time these geeks eat & bang some sweet, tight pvssy?? Now that would be a cool reality show...hahahah!
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by TurboLover
The best episode is where those two black guys fight.

"Yo, MTV. I'm bout to serve this dude."

LOL
I turned that episode on right when they started fighting. Why were they fighting?
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I think something is wrong with the show. Its rigged or something. If you watch blind date, the guys rarely get invited in while the guys on "wanna come in" get invited in in every episode. The inconsistency is obvious.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
Originally posted by MVPlaya
One stud told his date to fake a French accent.

FAG!!!!!!
LOL seems like u didnt understand the show dude. In order to make money, MTV has 3 embarassing things that the dates have to do...one of them was to order the food in a french accent...the stud didnt think it was a way to spit game!!
 
Top