Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MTV's Real World (south pacific)

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone watching this? They have these three chicks; one is a playboy model; well there is a blond dude on the show and they are trying to wuss him out because he's talking about their bodies....they all gang up on him, saying "you gotta change" etc....anyways, he seems like he's going to apologize...and then he says "I'm not your b**ch" ...well, the chicks go crazy......! and they say they don't get him......!
There is another guy, a big guy named Darnell who's always siding with the girls...........and while the girls are comforting that blonde dude...because of some hurtful things that Darnell said to the blonde dude....the chicks actually say "Darnell is just one of the girls".......man talk about AFC behavior...and proof of Alpha Male attraction.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i am getting sooo tired of Reality TV. I haven't watched Road Rules or the Real World for about 3 years now.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where the blonde guy is coming from. But he seems to be doing everything wrong so far. He seems to be trying to come off as a bad boy and a jerk. But he isnt getting anywhere with any of the females.

I mean. If you act all obnoxious like that, and Not one female likes you, let alone cant stand you. He should re-word what he says to them.

Remember Puck. He was super obnoxious. But he still got girls. He just knew how to use his words.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only saw one episode of the Real World Paris, but there's that one southern guy from Georgia and that one blonde girl (she's not that great) is head over heels for him, and she hardly knows him. The guy is not bad looking, so I figure it's his looks that helps him out quite a bit, then there's the whole fact that he has a GF bit and doesn't act interested in any of the girls there.

Then, there's this one black guy, the one with the 'fro, who went sort of AFC over one of the girls on the show who's pretty good looking too, but a bit snobby since she knows she's pretty hot. She just sort of shut him out.