Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MTV's "MADE"

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Made

Is anyone else watching "Made" on MTV right now. This episode features this dork that wants to be a ladies man. If anyone else is viewing this show, we need to comment on the AFC and DJ behaviors that this episode features.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol he fails

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, at the bookstore he started talking to this girl about Dungeons and Dragons. And earlier in the store, he had this girl but he didn't close. It didn't look like the girl was interested anyway.

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea, man. I love his shoes and that bow.. lmao...

who's that guide of his? he famous?

-JP

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't have oneitis.

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
needs to step up his game

He talked to this ugly chick and then this fat chick. He needs to find better looking chicks and quit being so nice to them.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you like to roll with me?

Yes. (as the fat girl stuffs her face with chicken breast)

:crackup:

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
he got one thing right. you cant stay stuck on a girl for too long. i actually think he made some pretty damn good progress relative to his start.. wearin robes and bowing and stuff.

i wonder if this tariq's book is any good. heh.

-JP

fender2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover
Will you like to roll with me?

Yes. (as the fat girl stuffs her face with chicken breast)

:crackup:

thats funny lol

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he didnt do to bad with his prom date....she wasnt all that bad. is kinda funny the way he asked her tho?

"would you care to be my guest"

or something along those lines

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Smart equals success

That guy who was being made is pretty intelligent, that helps him in the ****y and funny attitude.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unlike most of the made coaches though, Tariq wasn't really present throughout the whole thing...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys can become a ladies man. They just lack confidence. This kid on the show was just completely hopeless. His personality was just too far out there to ever become a ladies man. He seemed really intelligent though. He'll probably become rich and have a trophy wife.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MTv made. Being a Mac

I did not know where to post this. And if you think it is universal just copy it.

So last night I was watching MTv made. This guy Brian wanted to be a ladies man.

Brian is a prototypical nerd when it comes to the ladies. Now, he's ready to be MADE into a Ladies' Man.

Brian is the master of the Dance-Dance Revolution game, but he's no master of ladies. Rather he's known as a ladies' repellant with his poofy hair, banana shoes and use of big words. Brian's lady luck is about to change when he meets his coach, the author of "The Art of Mackin'," Tariq Nasheed. Brian is about to be MADE into a ladies' man!

Brian's first task is to try mackin' to random girls at a bookstore. When nervous, Brian talks about Dungeons and Dragons. That's not exactly what Paris Hilton would call "hot." The next step toward mackhood is losing some love handles, so Brian hits the gym with personal trainer Don, and drops 22 pounds over the next few weeks.

Saying goodbye to Old Yeller has never been easy--not the dog but Brian's beloved yellow sneakers that the girls hate! Tariq replaces them with hip foot gear. Dressed to impress, Brian replaces his nerdy glasses with cool contacts and practices some smooth mackin' on the female hair stylist.

Back at school Brian's peers notice his new look but he really wants Elizabeth to notice. She's his ideal prom date because she's attractive and intriguing. Unfortunately Brian's balloon is deflated when Elizabeth cruises by without noticing him. He gets the courage to ask her to the prom but she tries avoiding him, then says she'll go as a friend. Disappointed, Brian cries and questions his ability to be a ladies' man.

The tears turn to tears of joy after Brian dates three additional girls. Of them, he bonds with Nancy who likes him for who he is. He asks her to the prom and she accepts. Happy again, Brian reflects on his error--staying stuck on one girl for too long. Realizing that he's at the prom with a girl that he has a chance of having a relationship with is most fulfilling. Brian has been MADE!

I have to give this guy some credit even though he still has more to learn. He went from a Dungeons and Dragon nerd to a Ladies Man. I hope this inspires you, as it did to me.

the site

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/made/episode.jhtml?episodeID=92539

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it.

My favorite parts:
when he was working out he said "feelin feverish, but feelin fresh".

when he was sitting at a lunch table with a bunch of girls and his giant made coach, whos wearing a pink suit, is standing like 10 feet away watching from behind a pole, like they dont know he's there.

when the coach tells him he just got a "mackintosh"

the kid got a lot better, but theres still a lot more room for improvement. and the whole time i kept thinking that he should lose the sunglasses

oh i forgot, he asked that girl if she wanted to roll with him and she said "i could get jiggy with that"

Last edited: