"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Msn

LilKid

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
MSN
Best piece of advice I can give you, is if you HAVE to talk to girls on this, please please please don't automatically save your conversations to my documents. I have just been looking over some old logs and they have made me depressed on the **** I used to say. There's no use overanalyzing something that happened months ago, yet I still find myself doing it.

Peace Out
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
yeh, i was the same and whenever i had a good conversation i'd start to think "i need to follow that exact plan in the future". well fuk that, convos are in the moment, life is in the moment
 
Top