"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Mr. Tinder (Tyrone) most swiped man is single again.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
First off, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get accepted on Raya.
And secondly, I imagine Channing Tatum has a better reply rate than most guys on OLD.
Of course lol. The thing is a lot of these Hollywood celebs are not super hot if you see them without the pro makeup, lightening, etc. And you will even see hotter non famous women when out and about. Like talking about Anna Kendrick, even in my old farts town I still see better looking women than her despite very low numbers of your women here.

At the restuarant alone toniggt I was having beers at for new years I saw 5 waitresses, bartenders far far hotter than her.

Of course you have mega hotties like Margot Robbie but many of them are just not that hot.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

alexander89

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
7
Location
Somewhere
Basically the way Tinder algorithm work from a software engineer point of view.

the more you get swipe right the more you get ranks in their system so they show youin the first places, and that’s why you will find the most beautiful girls at the beginning if you started with a new account.

and what does the boost do is to give you high rank for a certain time so you will be visible for more pople, and that’s why you get more likes because more people can see you.

that’s what I would do if I implement ana pp like tinder
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Basically the way Tinder algorithm work from a software engineer point of view.

the more you get swipe right the more you get ranks in their system so they show youin the first places, and that’s why you will find the most beautiful girls at the beginning if you started with a new account.

and what does the boost do is to give you high rank for a certain time so you will be visible for more pople, and that’s why you get more likes because more people can see you.

that’s what I would do if I implement ana pp like tinder
The people who run these dating website know how to play the game. It's all about getting guys to hand over more and more money, that's how it's designed and it works! That's why you gotta pay for every little feature ala carte
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
So, how is he the most swiped? I see many more better looking Tyrones on a regular basis than this "model"

Do you think it's his status that gets him action, versus looks? In the face the pics I've seen he looks feminine, girly looking with some of them even make him look like he's gay. I never heard of this dude but when I saw the modeling pics he gave off the gay vibe.

Article says he averaged 20 swipes a day. Being in a large city I'd figure a model would get many more than that.

I think those gym pants he’s wearing he must have stole from his ten year old brother. I’m certain they don’t fit. Hahahahaa
 
Top