Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mr.Style's approach journal.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tweek_1984
I haven't got time to talk alot right now, but what you describe here is very much like myself.

I've been seeing a student soical worker about anxiety and how I've lost my ****y spark and confidence that I had as a kid and lost as a teenager.

Good luck anyways, what you're doing is inspiring.
Thanks man but don't praise me too much.Alot of what I've done has been down to my little friend called alcohol and I still need to find a way to do it without his help. :)
As for losing the ****y spark, I don't know about you but I just became more of a loner during my adolescent years.I need to get over that.

Hey doctoroxygen, you're right about the "wanna chat" line.I don't know why I used that.It was probably that I figured I would get rejected anyway.You're right about some of the girls being brutal though.

Good to hear from you again, Dublinsfinest.You're right about the nightclubs.I actually feel pretty comfortable in clubs but my friends don't go out very often so the problem is convicncing them to go out.As for kino, my kino is pretty bad other than brushing my elbows against the girl but that's not too great I suppose.I need to work on that alright.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem 2 years ago when I started doing this stuff. My friends go out like once a month! :eek: What did I do? I WENT OUT BY MYSELF! I went out and made it a MISSION to approach 12 different sets and try out different things. I had a lot of fun because as soon as I put my jacket in the cloakroom, I just HAD to approach, otherwise I would lose my state and leave the club. I did that constantly for about 3 months and the improvements were really really big. I would advise you to look into doing that if you REALLY want to get this part of your life sorted.

Think about it, with 3-5 months of that behind you (12 approaches per night, 3-4 nights per week), you'd be really confident approaching any woman in a club and your success would sky-rocket.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been out and about but I went out last night and it was, well...a disaster! I got rejected about 5 or 6 times in a nightclub I was at. My friend and I were there and we had a couple of drinks in us and started dancing. I have no dance moves whatsoever so I tried my best but I was very uptight and nervous and I guess it must have shown. To make matters worse, my friend did great and had his tongue down the throat of two women, the second one he kissed until the club closed.
"What did you say to that girl?" I asked. "Nothing" ,he replied, "she just kissed me". I couldn't understand it as I felt I was better looking than my friend but he had alot of confidence so that must have been a factor. I wasn't dressed too great either. I was wearing runners and instead of wearing a shirt like everybody else I was wearing a black turtle-neck jumper. My friend said I looked like a mime. :)

Some of those women were harsh in their rejections. To tell you the truth, these were my first proper rejections last night. One of them went like this:

Me: Hi, what's your name?
HB8: Not interested (said with b*tch shield on full alert)
Me: Wow that's a popular name, I've heard that alot tonight.

As I later analysed my reply to what she said I was disappointed as I felt I had disrespected myself.

All in all, I got more rejections on Saturday night than I have in my entire life! I'm pretty p*ssed off and depressed as you can probably imagine but I guess I need to pick myself up and get on with things. I feel like I'm properly in the game now.I return to college on Monday so it will be interesting to see what happens for me. I hope I can learn from my experience.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch man, I feel for you. I have had nights like that and it hurts. We all have bad nights from time to time.

My secret weapon in a club is my SMILE. I can't tell you how important this is. You need to get IN STATE from the start and smile and laugh. It's infectious and when HB's see you having a good time, they become slightly attracted. I was in a club last Saturday (Spirit) and I was just smilling directly at a HB8 as she walked towards me, got good eye-contact. She did it back and as she was walking past me I just grabbed her and kissed her. EASY.

Also, don't EVER open with "What's your name?". Wait for women to ask you your name. (Then you know they are interested).

Listen man, the first couple of hundred approaches don't count. You'll crash and burn but eventually something will click and you'll get the hang of it automatically.

Keep it up!

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dublinsfinest
Ouch man, I feel for you. I have had nights like that and it hurts. We all have bad nights from time to time.

My secret weapon in a club is my SMILE. I can't tell you how important this is. You need to get IN STATE from the start and smile and laugh. It's infectious and when HB's see you having a good time, they become slightly attracted. I was in a club last Saturday (Spirit) and I was just smilling directly at a HB8 as she walked towards me, got good eye-contact. She did it back and as she was walking past me I just grabbed her and kissed her. EASY.

Also, don't EVER open with "What's your name?". Wait for women to ask you your name. (Then you know they are interested).

Listen man, the first couple of hundred approaches don't count. You'll crash and burn but eventually something will click and you'll get the hang of it automatically.

Keep it up!
Cheers, man. I tried to apply what I learned on this site into a club setting but I realised after reading the DJ Bible that they're different environments. I'm stuck at home with the flu now but I'll bounce back and try my luck in college tomorrow.