Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mr Pinkie(No laughing matter)

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{please note this is for younger Dj's)

Well howre you all today...
Now enough of the introduction, down to basics. Mr Oinkie dammit Mr Pinkie.

Heres a trick i picked up over the years for you shy young masculine types. Okay picture the scene. You Like a girl, she likes you ..... your sitting together on a couch, cinema, backseat of a ford Fiesta van, park bench..... Shes shy, your nervous,thinking about your next move, she wants you to make it, your penis is throbbing with delight at he thought of what might happen next!!!! except nothing has happened yet.....................the tension is killing you,time is passing by.You dont want it to be another one of those nights. You know in your head the DJ skillz your frozen.Shes getting impatient.Its time for your secret weapon

what to do???

MR PINKIE

what r you on about HBK you sexy beast. Well ill tell you!

Simply put.......

your little finger!!! seriously

If your nervous and you cant look her in the eye,and feel like you going to crack, get mr pinkie(aka your little finger) out !if her hand is next to yours on a seat or whatever, wrap your little finger around her mrs pinkie. Im not kidding! its a mild form of kino, non intimidating 87%of the time and she will be responsive to it. Its best if your sitting close to each other.Try rubbing her hand or something with rest of your fingers.If shes responsive,she'll rub back or whatever ... then look into her eyes,she'll give you that kiss me u fool look......... Now dont be afraid young Dj's to try it. It was one of my most lethal weapons in my arsenal when i was a weeee lad .Simple yet effective !
thayt was until i lost my Mr pInkie in the Bog wars of 1992 j/k. Anyway

l8r
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh what?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait, are you into bog-ramping? you might be asking yourself, what the fvck is bog-ramping? well, that's not important right now. or are the BOG wars something completely different? whatever :confused:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
wait, are you into bog-ramping? you might be asking yourself, what the fvck is bog-ramping? well, that's not important right now. or are the BOG wars something completely different? whatever :confused:
Hey, this was as clear as the post. Way to explain it all to us.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feckin Americans...... wtf is Bog ramping ?

do you know what peat is? turf etc

the_Masseur

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL LMAO LMAO LMAOOOOOO
wahahhahahhaa
thats hilarious
try this instead... put your arm around her close in, look at her in the eyes and BAM!!
thats simpler.. screw mr pinkie, that should be the 4th one in her lol thats what mr pinkie wants...

lata