Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mr. Personality

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrrggghhh!!!

Flaming AFC wins the show!!

What is wrong with this world????

Its a fix dammit!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to that 'nlp' guy?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The NLP guy made it down to the last two but she chose the big AFC shmuck over him.

He was a millionaire though.

It's a fix I tell you!!

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
What happened to that 'nlp' guy?
he got ratted out by the other guy. she started thinking about all the things he did like chanting in her ear and realized it was true. he would've won otherwise.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble with chic's who dig AFC dudes... they see a 'soft' side then they wake up.... the 'soft side' is later revealed as, 'The Weak Side'... guys that understand the difference, can make it work to their advantage. Every once in awhile, you'll hear some schmoe who will say something 'nice' and it's usually responded with a 'Oh that is so sweet.' or something along those lines, by other women. Keep up the 'nice' talk and they will get so bored of you, they'll puke. If you pepper 'sweet talk' here and there, it comes off for real. Do it all the time, and you'll come off as a chump.

I'll bet, millionare or not, it won't last.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't think much of his final plea.. but it sure took her breath away.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dontmindme
i didn't think much of his final plea.. but it sure took her breath away.

breath away? what that he's was a millionare lol

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by georgie24
breath away? what that he's was a millionare lol
this was before she knew he was a millionaire, and he was proposing.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious what show this was? I hardly ever watch tv but last night I was flipping the channels and caight a minute of some show with a woman and two guys.. THey had these retarded masks on so you couldn't see their face. It was the funniest thing ever!

Not to threadjack but it was so stupid.. I can't imagine what man on earth would do that on national tv or woman for that matter.... and the part when they kissed.. How could they both not be laughing.. Reality shows.... have really gotten outta hand. And the first guy.. the farmer, Ian or whatever was b*tt ugly! The millionaire show with all these women trying to win him over..

Yeah, chances are it won't last but they will have their own tv shows and be on the covers of oodles of magazines and do stupid talk shows like the View..

:rolleyes: And don't even get me started about Trista... Ick.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dontmindme
this was before she knew he was a millionaire, and he was proposing.

yea i know buddy, now she can sink her claws into his afc millionare arse, now you get it?

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i know buddy, now she can sink her claws into his afc millionare arse, now you get it?
Yes, there are some women who are gold diggers, that much is a fact. But this woman isn't one of them. She could have just as easity ended up with a potato farmer - since she was not allowed to know job info about any of the guys until afterwards.

I only saw a 1/2 an hour of the last show and no more than a few minutes of the other episodes, but it looked to me like she picked the right guy - at least from the two she had. The green guy seemed a bit calculating and not too trustworthy. The funny thing is, that is what her instincts first told her. If people trusted their instincts a bit more, I think a lot less people would make bad dating choices.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought you were saying that he took her breath away during the proposal because he was a millionaire

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl
If people trusted their instincts a bit more, I think a lot less people would make bad dating choices.
The problem is that many women have a difficult time distinguishing their emotions from their instincts. It's the emotions that get them into trouble.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it goes to show that the AFC doesn't always lose. The only way he won was by making Hayley think about the stuff that Chris was doing. Then, Chris confirmed it a little by acting sort of indifferent and not displaying much emotion toward Hayley while the other guy made Hayley feel more emotionally involved with him. Otherwise, the green mask guy would have probably won. Lucky guy, Hayley is very cute.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figure Monica Lewinski (not sure how to spell her last name) tipped off Hayley that buddy was a millionair. She can't be trusted.

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the NLP guy lost because he wussed out........she had him in the bag...........
The other dude just didn't spill his guts as much.........and kept it a bit more mysterious........
BTW!
She used as much NLP as he did...........did you see how she paced her words at the end.......very............slow...........she............did.........not...............know...........who...........she.............loved.......(heavy,.............deep........... deeeep......... passionate,........ emotional..............breath!)........she..........felt............PASSION...............for someone else......?