"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mr Locario

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
@mrlocario

Who here is familiar with him? He makes the most sense to me. Mouthpiece is king.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,255
Age
41
@mrlocario

Who here is familiar with him? He makes the most sense to me. Mouthpiece is king.
He is the #1 dating coach IMHO.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
Been watching some shows where he co hosted and ...I just don't know.

He seems to regurgitate standard RP rhetoric. The answers or solutions he gives are always " the safest ". Basically never wrong, but also never realy groundbreaking.

If redpill was planet earth he would be...Germany or Switzerland. Stable ,but boring Af. It's almost like he reads the sosuave bible everytime he gives an answer or advice.

Big black dude, apparently rapper ,good teeth and style. Married. Solid guy who can pull women , no doubt. He is basically the good cop type of dude.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
64
Alpha Male Strategies. Is one of the best ones. He keeps it more realistic than the other guys.
"If a girl ghosts you, I tell her "Okay, text me when you isn't busy" I dont get mad like these other dudes" etc.



BONUS: Check out "Marni Your Personal Wing Girl" for female perspective. She keeps it wholesome and forward.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Been watching some shows where he co hosted and ...I just don't know.

He seems to regurgitate standard RP rhetoric. The answers or solutions he gives are always " the safest ". Basically never wrong, but also never really groundbreaking.

If redpill was planet earth he would be...Germany or Switzerland. Stable ,but boring Af. It's almost like he reads the sosuave bible everytime he gives an answer or advice.

Big black dude, apparently rapper ,good teeth and style. Married. Solid guy who can pull women , no doubt. He is basically the good cop type of dude.
Idk where you get "good cop" from. I really like how he seems to understand its "the mouthpiece" that gets chicks.
 
Top