“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MP3 Players - Deadly?

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i recently bought myself an ipod (mp3player) because i have 3 hours on public transport everyday to and from uni

and ive found i'm always listening to it wherever i walk

i was just wondering what ur take is on it
is it loserish to be seen walking around listening to music?

i do'nt carry myself like a loser, and i always walk head straight up, chest thrust out a bit and i pretty much know i do'nt look shabby

it's just that i've seen some other groups of people around and i've noticed i'm more often than not, by myself with the headphones in, and i'm starting to feel ashamed to be constantly seen by these groups when i'm on my own, although of course i never show it. i always at least look busy

thanks for th einput
cheers
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Your one step away from "Do I look fat in this?"

If people don't like you listening to music, **** them. You don't have to get approval of every goddamn person on the planet. It's a battle you won't win.
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
soem of my metro friends are telling me its become a fashion statement to have an ipod or whatever it is that you have in your back pocket.


weird eh? thats where i keep mine almost 24/7 and im doing fine :D
 

nw1512

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
Australia
i'm a fellow Aussie i cant believe i'm reading this.

I think you should first re-read what you have written and then if you havent cringed yet.

Read this.

Why should you give a flying f*ck what anyone thinks.

If you enjoy listening to music while you are walking or on the train than enjoy it.

What anybody thinks of you is not your business.

Grow up.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Yes, it makes you a loser if you listening to music through an mp3 player.


........

Come the **** on. Who are you trying to impress? The people who you will probably never see or meet again?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
my problem isn't that i'm lsitening to it while in transit - i love it
that was the whole point

my problem is that i listent to it while at uni, as opposed to talking to ppl all the time....is it loserish?
cause ive certainly looked at ppl who always heave headphones on and though "l;oser"
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
If your worried about losing valuable time talking to people why not leave the music at home for a week if you think its isolating you from the world.

-Grey Fox
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Mate if youre worried that your MP3 player makes you look like a dweeb...maybe youre over thinking just a tad bit.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i'm just worried that i might be making myself anti-social
i've noticed i'm nigelated quite a bit now, and i do'nt mind at the time cause i've got my mp3player, but wtf is this gonna do to my actions as a DJ?

today i caught myself hanging out to go to a lecture to talk to someone :rolleyes:

and cause i didn't find em, i just headed off to the station...

it's as if my mp3 player is my new best friend :rolleyes:
 

Eggchen

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Sydney, Australia
I hate it how technology has made many of us antisocial.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
I just got my mp3 player in the summer (iRiver ihp-120, baby!).
And I carry it usually every day with me!

When I feel like there's gonna be some social encounter soon I just pull the earplugs out. Simple eh.

In school, when I don't have any friends nearby I can sit there alone and not looking like a guy that has nothing to do or being lonely. I seem like a guy that listens to music.

You asked how it's gonna affect your DJ'ing?
When you feel like DJ'ing, you unplug and do the Juaning. If not, you keep listening.
Just don't make listening to music excuse for NOT interacting with people and you have nothing to worry about.

Like the last chick I macked from shcool. She told me at some point that I listen to music much. I was like how you know that. She said since I "always" listen it in school. I was like yeah, and didn'e give a **** and she didn't give a **** either. Then couple of weeks later I ****ed her couple of times. Point is? It doesn't affect your game if you are not going to MAKE it affect it. In positive or negative way.

People do not look un-cool if they listen to music. Do not worry and keep listening!
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Your one step away from "Do I look fat in this?"
:D Right on.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
yup
thanks guys
i guess i was being a d!ckhead about nothing

i nkow i was using it as an excuse, because i could easily avoid certain ppl whenever i had my headphones on

from now on, i'm just out to pelase myself ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Eggchen
I hate it how technology has made many of us antisocial.
Excuses, excuses, excuses....
 

MightyLight

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
yup
thanks guys
i guess i was being a d!ckhead about nothing

i nkow i was using it as an excuse, because i could easily avoid certain ppl whenever i had my headphones on

from now on, i'm just out to pelase myself ;)
thats the mindset
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
It is antisocial...

High school we all used to rock it on the bus and once or twice I've taken it to Uni with me, but I never walk around the street or campus with headphones on because there's people who'll talk to you and if I see somebody I want to talk then I want to be able to do it not play around with having to take my earphones out makin sure they don't drop onto the floor etc, then turn the player off...

Of course there are those days when you do want to be in your own world... but if you rock it all the time you'll look like you've got no friends and never talk to anyone
 
Top