Moving to warm weather

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my plan is to make a move at the end of the summer, out of the cold climate and to somewhere entirely new. I prefer somewhere near water that isnt texas or the bible belt, so I guess that leaves florida and socal or central cal.

What are your experiences living or visiting these areas, abundance of sexy women, quality of life, cost, etc.? Or perhaps anywhere else I may not have thought of?

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live near Boca Raton, Fl. There are a lot sexy women, cost of living is pretty inexpensive, quality of life is good. I'm about an hour from Miami and forty minutes from Fort Lauderdale, there is quite the abundance of sexy women in those two cities, the warm weather makes girls stay in shape year round.

I've been here for about ten years, I'll probably stay here for good except in a few years I'll spend half my time here and the other half near Boston, where I'm from.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lived down here in Miami my whole life. To go through your list:

Abundance of sexy women - Yes, overflowing with girls, predominately Latin, the rest being maybe 15-20% or so White. Almost no Asians and a very small number of Black women. Miami has variety of Latin women, but not variety like LA or NYC. Many are massively entitled, but many are incredibly good looking.

Quality of life - depends what's important to you. I personally find the constant heat completely intolerable, but I don't know the first thing about shoveling snow out of my driveway either. Traffic is horrendous, but if you live near your job or work odd hours or are self-employed and work from home, you might not even notice this. The novelty of the beach wore off for me many moons ago, but if that's what you're looking for, there's a ton of great waterfront spots from South Beach all the way up to Fort Lauderdale (about 30 miles North of Miami)

Cost - high. Life is not cheap down here. A 1/1 spot in the downtown/Brickell area (maybe the most booming part of the city right now) can easily run you at least $1,500. There's more reasonable housing inland, but most of the suburbs are pretty boring. Every bar and club will ask for a vital organ in exchange for a beer/drink.

I think it's a pretty vapid city, but I have a few friends down here who claim they love it (moved from up North too), also known people who tried it out for a few years and left claiming that they hate it.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a two week holiday on South Beach a few years back and had a fantastic time. People are friendly, women are so f*cking hot and usually topless on the beach :woo: , parties, bars, restaurants, clubs everywhere.

Don't think I could live there.... I'd never do any work.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Had a two week holiday on South Beach a few years back and had a fantastic time. People are friendly, women are so f*cking hot and usually topless on the beach :woo: , parties, bars, restaurants, clubs everywhere.

Don't think I could live there.... I'd never do any work.

You've said it, totally different coming on vacation than living here,, Im a Miami resident. It all depends if you have a good income to live decently. Just like any city it has pros and cons.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Willard said:
I live near Boca Raton, Fl. There are a lot sexy women, cost of living is pretty inexpensive, quality of life is good. I'm about an hour from Miami and forty minutes from Fort Lauderdale, there is quite the abundance of sexy women in those two cities, the warm weather makes girls stay in shape year round.

I've been here for about ten years, I'll probably stay here for good except in a few years I'll spend half my time here and the other half near Boston, where I'm from.
Between_The_Lines said:
Lived down here in Miami my whole life. To go through your list:

Abundance of sexy women - Yes, overflowing with girls, predominately Latin, the rest being maybe 15-20% or so White. Almost no Asians and a very small number of Black women. Miami has variety of Latin women, but not variety like LA or NYC. Many are massively entitled, but many are incredibly good looking.

Quality of life - depends what's important to you. I personally find the constant heat completely intolerable, but I don't know the first thing about shoveling snow out of my driveway either. Traffic is horrendous, but if you live near your job or work odd hours or are self-employed and work from home, you might not even notice this. The novelty of the beach wore off for me many moons ago, but if that's what you're looking for, there's a ton of great waterfront spots from South Beach all the way up to Fort Lauderdale (about 30 miles North of Miami)

Cost - high. Life is not cheap down here. A 1/1 spot in the downtown/Brickell area (maybe the most booming part of the city right now) can easily run you at least $1,500. There's more reasonable housing inland, but most of the suburbs are pretty boring. Every bar and club will ask for a vital organ in exchange for a beer/drink.

I think it's a pretty vapid city, but I have a few friends down here who claim they love it (moved from up North too), also known people who tried it out for a few years and left claiming that they hate it.
Florida FTW. Live in NY and been to Florida many, many, many times my whole life. Most all family, extended family lives in Boca/Ft. Lauderdale with friends in Miami, Hollywood, Tampa, Del Ray.

TONS AND TONS of hot chicks in Florida. Plus it's a huge vacation state for people from all over the states, Canada other countries.

Just got back from my cousins wedding two weeks ago. I'll probably eventually get a second home there.

Miami is pretty easy to pick up chicks (especially if you look good and or hang out with dudes who look good.) A lot of chicks by the water in Fl (the nicer areas) have to look good for the beach.

It's like the east coast Cali. Been to several areas in Cali which is really good too but if I ever moved it would be to Florida.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for feedback guys..

Bump for additional thoughts.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born and live here in Miami. Everything here is hot, the girls, weather, prices. Most girls are Hispanic so that means banging bodies but also means they're crazy AF, but eyyy hot in bed I guess.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang lot of south florida mf'ers in this forum

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
So my plan is to make a move at the end of the summer, out of the cold climate and to somewhere entirely new. I prefer somewhere near water that isnt texas or the bible belt, so I guess that leaves florida and socal or central cal.

What are your experiences living or visiting these areas, abundance of sexy women, quality of life, cost, etc.? Or perhaps anywhere else I may not have thought of?

TX and FL are two of the best places to move to right now, if you don't like TX then try FL. Just look up the various cities in FL and pick one with a good cost of living. Also FL has no State Taxes which would save you money every year give or take on Local/State taxation.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent a bit of time down there in South Florida & I like it better than where I currently am. I'm Jewish & there's way more Jewish chicks down around Boca, Palm Beach, etc. than there are here. The Latin girls are pretty nice too like how other posters have mentioned. I like that it's easy to find a petite girl down there, you don't really see any 6'3" & 230 pound ogres down there like you do here.