"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Moving to Pacific Northwest (ID, WA, OR)

Omerta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
2
Location
Alberta, Canada
Gents, a canuck has a potential opportunity to move to the Pacific NW... OR, WA, ID.

Curious about field reports from those areas. Took a Tinder tour of Boise, ID and Vancouver, WA... it was a bit of a shock compared to my other experiences visiting the states in terms of attractiveness. Vancouver especially.

I work remotely so exact location is not overly relevant other than supporting customers in that area. My main focus in moving will be access to road racing courses, mountain/water access and motorcycle/dirtbike riding...

Any suggestions of where across those three states I should aim my focus?

Seattle doesn't seem to be worth the cost of living from my last visit there.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omerta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
2
Location
Alberta, Canada
I used to live in Seattle for a year. Cost of living is high. Hot chicks though
Last time I was there, I watched a Mariners game on a Friday night and bars were far away and dead afterwards which caught me by surprise. Chicks were hot when I could find some. I've got a need for a large garage, which makes me concerned with trying to find some reasonable RE in that area.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Last time I was there, I watched a Mariners game on a Friday night and bars were far away and dead afterwards which caught me by surprise. Chicks were hot when I could find some. I've got a need for a large garage, which makes me concerned with trying to find some reasonable RE in that area.
Last time I was there, I watched a Mariners game on a Friday night and bars were far away and dead afterwards which caught me by surprise. Chicks were hot when I could find some. I've got a need for a large garage, which makes me concerned with trying to find some reasonable RE in that area.
Yeah I have cousins that live there. I was shown around town from China Town to Seahawks stadium. I miss the vibe most.Being Asian I found Seattle to be Asian friendly
 
Top