Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving to college tomorrow..2 weeks early

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
WTF will I do during this down time? I plan on working out at the school gyms, read this Lance Armstrong book and take care of some errands on campus. Should I walk around campus and town trying to create a big social circle for myself?

I've got my own apartment 1 block away from campus, no roomates and it's in the heart of the downtown area ;)
How would you all play this?

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and have fun. It wont hurt to be friendly and get to know people. You're on your own and school hasnt started yet; take advantage of it.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, no need to go out of your way to make things happen. you have plenty of time, use it to get to know your surroundings. but again, it doesnt hurt to be friendly, if you see someone who looks like they're lost on campus (preferably a girl) offer to walk with her, if you know your way good if you dont then you can learn together.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I moved in, have to wait till sunday to go back, until then I'm hanging at my bro's place. It should be good. I'm halfway through college, so this new school should be good to redeem myself, not necessarily start over. Already planning on attending an event Sunday night.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally living on my own now and it's good. I dont live a block away, I'm actually right across the street from the cadets and a dining hall :) and now have the net. Chicks are in hiding lol and I plan on using the gym tomorrow 1st time.

I'm actually 20-years-old and go to an ACC school, not L.T. I used to post under a diff. username. Ran into the football coach today!