Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving to Another Country....Where Should I Go?

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuandicarlo said:
Thanks Jamo, can you tell more about russian women mentalitiy ?
You already provide lot of information but what do I need to know if I want to deal with those women ?
Because the whole thing about "don't gice flower and gifts" at the begining doesn't really apply to them I think it is common that guys give stuffs at the the start of a relationship..and that' s not a bad thing to do

"very honest about the man-woman relationship."

do you mean that they don't play mind game, right ?

I would like to reiterate a point made here earlier, that Western women want to enjoy the "benefits" that come with the role of men without being held accountable for the responsibilities that come with it. In short they want to be independent when convenient and at the same time expect to be able to run into a mans arms and escape the consequences when things go south. Men truly are getting a raw deal. This is totally unacceptable by any standards and has screwed up the male psyche in the Western world (even here in India in the big cities).

Russian women do not think on those lines. They would strongly prefer the man to be financially responsible for the woman (in every stage - from courtship/dating, to the household later(?)), and in turn they are more than happy to accept the traditional role of the woman - that is to stand by the man and ensure his success outside of the house. A male who does not measure up in this regard is not considered a man in Russia. Russians by in large are survivors. They have seen, experienced tremendous societal changes, and went through the resulting hardships in a matter of a decade in contrast to most other countries which have gone through the same process, much more gently, over many many decades or centuries. The result is that they are distant, cool, clinical and reserved (towards outsiders) people by temperament, and as such their women can be rather "uncouth" (by Western standards) in driving this message home.

In terms of the dating game, they expect the man to be the leader in terms of where to go, what to do, and when to do it. They expect and respect a man who makes decisions, and intensely dislike taking on that role. Dating a Russian woman is well worth it, but you should get this 50/50 mentality out of your system (that is if you have it) if you want any measure of success. In terms of material show of affection, they do expect you to be as generous as possible within your means as this is standard practice in Russia. If you come across as miserly you will be on a Russian woman's "****-list" very quickly. Russian men are generally brutal (by Western standards) with their women, and being a Westerner who understands and wants to take on the role of a man is a good balance, which is certainly a welcome breath of fresh air for them.

So no they do not play mind games from that point of view

How long it remains this way is a question, because I dated (seriously unfortunately) at least 1 "bad" egg (wanted to be rather independent but was very Russian in her expectations of men) while there lol.

Last edited:

brokenupinside

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not consider eastern european women for anything but fvking and then eject......quickly.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brokenupinside said:
I would not consider eastern european women for anything but fvking and then eject......quickly.

I use the same guidelines with all women in principle initially, no matter where they are from. Eastern, Western, Asian. They are all women at the end of the day, the only difference between them is the way they express their needs (which are essentially the same), and their ability to be mature enough to recognize, accept and make an effort to keep a good thing going.

Give the nicest woman 90-100% of what you can give constantly, and that will become the minimum benchmark they hold to you for as long as they know you.

Let them work real hard to earn your trust and respect.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Not all women require STUFF to be happy! Same goes for men... but there is a huge percentage of people in the world that do. BOTH MEN and WOMEN can be materialistic from all places on Earth.

One of my friends is hell bent on owning a BMW? He thinks the car will elevate his social status and make him more successful with women. That to me is materialistic. He thinks that having more stuff will cure his insecurities... will it? probably not. What kind of women will he most likely attract? Gold Diggers.

The Law of Attraction at work. What you put out in the world you attract. If you think all women are materialistic and gunning for successful, high powered, rich men with multiple streams of income... guess what? You'll find only those women. If you put off travelling until you become one of those men, you'll be putting it off forever. Success can only be defined by you. If you are happy at your $10/Hr job then you are successful and a woman will see this. If you are not happy with your $10/Hr job then you are NOT successful and women will see this too. The most important thing is that you are happy with who you are, where you are.

Not all people are materialistic nut jobs... just a large majority of the american populace (because that's what CNN, MTV and the Education system) want us to believe. Not all women require the best provider in the world, not all women are aiming to land a doctor, lawyer or indian chief. There are PLENTY of hot girls out there who are happily married to taxi drivers, factory workers, mechanics, construction guys, cooks, forklift drivers and UNEMPLOYED JOES.... I mean the list goes on and on... I have met TONS of women and men who have insane amounts of money and stuff and are the most unhappy people you will ever meet in your life. Money and the ability to provide do NOT equal getting top quality women and success in life. Women don't care about how much $$$ you make. They care about your ability to lead and take charge of your LIFE. Running the family unit will encompass the same skills you use to run your life. Guys like this make girls panties wet.

What happens at the end of the world when all men are equal... who do the women look to? The guy who takes charge in the face of adversity. That's what it really boils down to.

Yes it's that fvcking serious.

All women require stuff to be happy. Same as with men. The difference between a gold digger and a normal woman is that for the gold digger ONLY the stuff (and the quality/amount of it) matters.

A normal woman will certainly be happier if her man is generous within his means, and not leave him because his means are not enough for her (gold digger, *****, etc). The key here is that the man shows he has the ability to provide whenever possible.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
I've got to stop editing my posts 10 times before I'm happy with my thoughts. :D

really???

Then why are all the nice guy excellent provider types with some of the worst quality women?

One of my uncles was an overly generous man who went to school, started a business, earned a six figure income approaching a million... they had a huge house, 4 car garage, yet his wife was unhappy decided to become a lesbian with a factory worker chick, beat the crap out of him and his daughter is now a shopaholic obsessed with having MORE STUFF... I don't think the provider theory is correct. Nice guys generally have those nice jobs that make tons of cash, give 100% and get back nothing in return... take this contracter I know. The guy makes a ton of money, gives it all to his wife and kids and she just kicked him out of the house because she's bored. This guy is a top notch provider. Being able to provide money is only a small portion of what makes women interested in men. Lately this forum is trying to glorify it as the only thing that attracts women. This is the western mindset that is corrupting people... not just women. If you are a man and you believe that you need to have more stuff to be successful then you are buying into the samething that western women are. MORE STUFF = MORE HAPPY. People quickly find out that, stuff does not equal happiness.

Happiness and contentment come from inside and it comes from living your life according to your rules and expectations.

Creating attraction with women is alot more involved than having

1. Looks or 2. Money

Neither guarntees the ability to keep a woman in a relationship. You can have a million bucks and a woman will still leave you for a factory worker down the street if he can give her that something you lack... what is that 'something' ? It's what the forum is based on, taking charge of your life. Doing the things you want to do... embracing ADVENTURE, DANGER, RISK, INSECURITY. Let the other's run the money machine...

That attitude will attract women to you more than a roll of 100's in your pocket and it will attract the right kind of women.

And for christsakes... FVCK your JOB, we are only here ONCE... and its for a short time, stop preparing for retirement!!! Get out there, spend your hard earned cash and live your life!!!!
Because a nice guy does EVERYTHING a woman that he is with wants. Giving her presents within ones means does not constitute giving EVERYTHING. I said in my earlier post that if you give 90-100% (that means both materially, and emotionally) to even the nicest woman, that will become the minimum benchmark she judges you against.

A nice guy will do the dishes, clean after the baby, not hang out with his friends when SHE wants. A nice guy will buy her presents of her choice when SHE wants. And more often that not a nice guy will probably buy presents that he cannot really afford to please her (or to be sure not to displease her).

A nice guy will overdo everything in the foolish attempt to please her, and get absolutely nothing out of it.

The man is the provider, but he must also show that he can cease to provide if he is unsatisfied with his woman. This can be achieved by rewarding good behavior and punishing bad behavior.

On the flip side if a man is ungenerous and basically gives the impression that the woman cannot rely on him for protection, she will ultimately search elsewhere.

Nice Guy Seduction

Reaction score
If you've never been to Africa, go to Cape Town (South Africa) for a few months. There's a lot of nature (hiking), and beaches to explore. As well as the surrounding dutch towns. Also, good nightlife, daygame and online apps to swipe.

You'll get a unique African experience, in a city that is also somewhat European at the same time. However, I don't recommend living in Cape Town permanently, as South Africa is politically unstable and very corrupt.

- quality of living: Can be high if you stay in cool central neighborhoods close to the nightlife.
- cultural compatibility: Very high, since there are a lot (20%+) European descendants living in Cape Town.
- the food: Great. a mix of a lot of different cuisines, at affordable prices (much less expensive than western Europe).
- climate: Winter is cold, wet and dark around June, July. But still, since you avoid the tourists during this time, you can have a good time, with cheaper accommodation etc. The rest of the year has a very pleasant climate.