Moving Out of the Friend Zone

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any articles on the main site about moving out of the "friend zone". Any articles will be appreciated and I will add rep points 4 u.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know of any articles (I'm sure there is some) but I can offer some advice based on my own experience.

Basically, getting out of the friendzone is kind of a challenge. If you're in the friendzone now it either means A.) You were always just friend material. In that case, in order for her to look at your differently (romantically/sexually) you're going to have to change something about yourself (whether it be style of personality or whatever) because obviously why would she be interested in you now if she wasn't before? Or B.) She liked you at one point, but you didn't make a move, or your move wasn't quick enough. So she lost interest and you're in the friendzone. Same thing with this. You're going to have to appear "different" in some way, shape, or form. You're also going to initiate some kinda, and be sexual. Very sexual, you can't be looked at as a friend anymore. That is key. Now, don't do this right away! I repeat, do not! If one day you just popup and start talking more sexually and initiating kino, she's going to thing you're weird and not being yourself, which will make things extremely akward. Best advice is to not talk to her.. I know it sounds weird, but remove all contact from her whatsoever. Act like she doesn't exist until you're no longer a friend but a "pseudo friend". You're not best buddies, you don't even talk occasionally. You're almost FORGOTEN as a friend. Make sense? I don't actually mean ignore her, I mean if she says hi back, smile and say hi back (You would do this to any person anyway) but DO NOT go out of your way to talk to her. Become a "pseudo friend" then suddenly start giving her more attention gradually. Don't start hanging out with her immediately after. Just tease her a little, then ignore her some more. Keep doing this gradually. (You're basically starting over with this chick). Hopefully by now you've improved yourself and your game a little. Keep confident, tease her, and play your game and of course ACT MORE SEXUAL! Not desperate. Sexual. There is a difference. Desperate means you look for validation. Sexual means YOU are the prize, the prize is sex. Even if your goal isnt sex (just want a relationship) still remain sexual. Watch her interest level sky rocket. Then ask her out.. blah blah.. you know the drill.

-No Fat Chicks

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does it mean "act sexual" though. I mean what do i have to do to act sexual, touch on her booty or somethin? and WHAT IS KINO?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ Bible. Do a forum search for kino. Acting sexual is explained many times on the board already. Do some research

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a girl I'm friends with, she even moved but we keep in touch every few days on chat. I say anything remotely sexual and she's like "don't even go there." I know if I talked to her about more than friends, I'd get shot down, so I just have friendly conversations with her, yet whenever I say "i'm going out of town" or I'm going to this restaurant, her response is always "who are you going with?" or "who did you go with?" if I told her I ate at a nice restaurant. she knows I'm not in a relationshp but she always wants to know who i'm with and who they are. Once I said I'm chatting with another girl and she totally freaked out, calling me slut, etc. I'll talk about some other girl we know, and she'll always be like "you like her don't you?" Yet we're just friends. Her jealousy is about the only indicator i get from her, but it doesn't turn into anything real, and I doubt it ever will. If I said I met a girl and we have a real connection, that may be the only thing that ever motivates her.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
I've got a girl I'm friends with, she even moved but we keep in touch every few days on chat. I say anything remotely sexual and she's like "don't even go there." I know if I talked to her about more than friends, I'd get shot down, so I just have friendly conversations with her, yet whenever I say "i'm going out of town" or I'm going to this restaurant, her response is always "who are you going with?" or "who did you go with?" if I told her I ate at a nice restaurant. she knows I'm not in a relationshp but she always wants to know who i'm with and who they are. Once I said I'm chatting with another girl and she totally freaked out, calling me slut, etc. I'll talk about some other girl we know, and she'll always be like "you like her don't you?" Yet we're just friends. Her jealousy is about the only indicator i get from her, but it doesn't turn into anything real, and I doubt it ever will. If I said I met a girl and we have a real connection, that may be the only thing that ever motivates her.
I think that this is something a lot of women do. In my impression, it's a manipulation thing. "I act jealous, pretend to act as though I'm interested, maybe even flirt, you start asking questions, about my interest (drama drama drama) maybe become interested in me, and then I shoot you down. Then I can say I shot you down, and you're another guy that I had to turn down because I'm so hot."

I know a woman who's doing the same thing. She found out I was interested in someone, figured out who, and went into a jealous tyrade. And yet we're "just friends." I didn't fall for the drama. I still treat her like she's my annoying sister.

Don't think for one minute that she's interested. That's not an insult for you. Just realize that she probably does this to other "friends" so she can get "high" off of feeling attractive.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental said:
I think that this is something a lot of women do. In my impression, it's a manipulation thing. "I act jealous, pretend to act as though I'm interested, maybe even flirt, you start asking questions, about my interest (drama drama drama) maybe become interested in me, and then I shoot you down. Then I can say I shot you down, and you're another guy that I had to turn down because I'm so hot."

I know a woman who's doing the same thing. She found out I was interested in someone, figured out who, and went into a jealous tyrade. And yet we're "just friends." I didn't fall for the drama. I still treat her like she's my annoying sister.

Don't think for one minute that she's interested. That's not an insult for you. Just realize that she probably does this to other "friends" so she can get "high" off of feeling attractive.
Yeah, she was kinda quick to call us "friends" and it's a term she uses repeatedly, so she can say wha... we're just friends! Thanks. She's just someone to pass time with now.