"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Moving, new school, tips please

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
I moving, it's my senior year unfortunely and I'm leaving a slew of women who want me and a crowd of friends and a couple best friends. I'm moving too far to go to the same school and I am starting a new one soon. How should I go into to this new school? I want to own it like this school but I don't think there's nearly enough time. Tips on how I should act please. I'm dressing to impress and the first impression I give people is important.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Bible anyone?
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
OMG it can only get better for you man,, youll find out why..

just be active with your DJ skills
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You're available to EVERYBODY! You can be whoever you want, get with whoever you want, and no negative history will follow you.

I almost envy you.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
I don't need to read the bible. K, Leon? I was wondering on how I should spend my first day. It's not that I'm afraid because I'm so looking forward to this new school. I guess I'm a little insecure at the moment because I had a bad day. I'm comfortable where I am now and I can approach anyone here new or whatever but it's just a little intimmidating yet extremely exciting moving. I've been here my whole life. I'm just a bit worried. I just got to stick to my Don Juaness and I'll be okay. The thing that really suxs is that I just started dating a 9.5 HB that I've wanted for a while. Then this happens. Oh well there a whole school to check out. Do you guys think it would be approiate going for # my first day or not? Or is that up to the situation and me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Way i see it is here, you have a whole new personallity, should you want it (or need it) any crap you did back at your old school is forgotten,
All girls are available to you.
Go for it!!
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
heh, im moving in like 3 weeks and I might have to start at another school then. Unfortunately Ill be moving into a poor place here in Miami, and going to a bad school.... Ill be leaving all the girls interested in me and everything. Completely new place for me to start fresh and clean.
 
Top