Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving in with woman == end of attraction

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
hehe i used to think i shud mov in with wamen for 24/7 ez secks but after a while i realised its not for me

because:
1. i am a loner and need a lot of time for myself. you can only have sex for about 20min. after that she will just constantly disturb you for ur attention cuz women get bored easily. if you lived alone, you can do whatever you want.
2. once u live together, you lose all the eventual unknown variables and things you dont know yet about other person, e.g. she found it interesting that you text her once per 3 days and never tell her anything about urself, she may think dam dat badazz boyo must be having impressing lifestyle. Then she moves in and sees u gaming 24/7 after work LMAO instant dry puzzy
3. i lost interest in women and secks. i dont know why i was interested in them so much when i was younger. puzzy has no value to me.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would take a lot for me to consider co-habitating again. There's a reason that "Familiarity breeds contempt" is a cliche. And it works both ways.

The instinct is still surprisingly strong. When I occasionally consider the notion that my GF and I would make great nesting partners (which to some degree would be true), I quickly come back to the realization that one of the things that makes our relationship so rewarding is that it is part-time and we get regular breaks from one another. Does wonders to make the time we do spend together fresh.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i lost interest in women and secks.
could have something to do with your nickname? (I've always questioned it)
"sosausage"
"so sausage"
sausage = c0ck
so = many, very, like
"so c0ck"
sausage party = club/party/event with mostly dudes
sausage fest = see above
"thats so sausage" = thats gay

every consider... you like sausage?

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
could have something to do with your nickname? (I've always questioned it)
"sosausage"
"so sausage"
sausage = c0ck
so = many, very, like
"so c0ck"
sausage party = club/party/event with mostly dudes
sausage fest = see above
"thats so sausage" = thats gay

every consider... you like sausage?
ofc i like sausages with ketchup and bread+cheese

but the sausage you speak of, no i dont know such sausage