Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

moving IN?! -A scary situation-

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm having to move out of my parents house extremely soon. I can't afford much, as I am a student and only work part time. The only place I've been able to find to live is with my girlfriend. It is a really good deal, but I have this fear of living with her. I'm the type of person who likes to have alone time. I definitely believe that you can see TOO MUCH of someone. I would only be living with her for 3 months, and it would actually be in the bottom story of her duplex, so I would have my own room and all. I am just wondering what you guys think. Is this going to explode on me, or should it be a pretty good experience for 3 months?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you value your relationship then moving in with her at this stage is probably not the best idea in the world. But if it's only for three months then, friggin hey, you might be able to weather the storm. I'd recommend checking the paper for availble rooms or something, look for other room mates, though it will be hard for you to find someone who'll let you move in for less then a year (those leases usually work that way, people like stability).

Would you only be living with your folks for 3 months as well? Because i'd just do that if so. I'd kill for 3 months no rent, utilities and of course FREE FOOD. Your social life won't be takin a hit cause your girl already has a place so you can just hang there. Moving in with your girl, and you're not ABSOLUTLY sure about it can create un necessary strain, and possibly ruin your relationship. If you're still wanting alone time then I'd definately say no.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the thing is that I don't really have the option of staying at my parents home. I need to find a good roomate search place

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well hell look in the papers and shop around. When I first moved out here to vegas that's what I did. I moved in with some smokin strippers. The rent was good, the place was nice, they were happy to have me there, and they were smokin strippers for gods sake.

With a girlfriend you may not want to go the stipper route, but you can find some decent guys to live with if you shop around enough. Are you in college? If so then students usually post ads looking for room mates and such. Either way you should get out there and look for places to stay. Limiting your options to just your girls house is not a great idea.