Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving in 2 days...leave a note on her door?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm moving from my building in 2 days. I've chatted up a girl maybe once every couple of weeks for the past few months. I did number close some time ago, but was not sure of here interest level. Lost it anyway when I changed phones.

I'd like to get her number again before I leave...but...I am moving on Saturday, and the chances of me seeing her are very low due to her work schedule.

Any way to work this? Leave a note on her door before I go (not my style)?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the only way you have to get in contact with her, then I would say yes, do it. But I think a better idea is to go over there when you know for sure she'll be home, Sunday night and chat her up again, then # close and go from there.

If the girl had a healthy interest in you, she'll like it (the note or seeing you again), if she just saw you as the "neighbor" then it might come off a tad bit creepy.

PIMP

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had the number and you never called so she could have your number?

And you suspected low interest even when you got the number?

So what makes you think that leaving a note in her door will get her interest up?

You've been here since 2001 and you haven't learned AFC 101...that's tragic.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont mention the move
act natural
invite her over
make a baby

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
You had the number and you never called so she could have your number?

And you suspected low interest even when you got the number?

So what makes you think that leaving a note in her door will get her interest up?

HA!!! That's funny!!! Yes, soooooo AFC I have a post in the Bible.

Yeah, I called her her so she had my number...she has a lot of guys over at her place and I did not want to fall into another one of her multiple "guy friends". I was fooling around with ahottie at the time who she MET and who she saw OVER AT MY PLACE...she is my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR so as I did not see a lot of interest I did not bother calling her.

Done with the insults?

Jesus Christ.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's see here...your post in DJ Bible...hmm oh WOW!! You must be like the DJ MASTER!! Because by golly, you have one post in DJ Bible...what is that post....oh here it is:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16892

"Confidence is the key to women, but control is key to confidence..."

Really?! Wow, I had no clue!! This totally changes my perspective on everything! You mean to tell me that I need to control my emotions and my life to gain real confidence?! Oh boy, you found a eureka!

NOW, let's look at your other threads....

Going for a number for the 2nd time...same girl...worth it?
Girl is PSYCHO!!!! Should I end with the last word?
What are the rules with girls who email/facebook?
HA!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow!!!! :)
Dealing with "nexting"...how to drop the emotions??
3 Dates...NO KISS...Help needed...

Hmm...if that's not AFC 101, then sue me, please!

Holy crap man, there are tons of more threads that scream AFC 101:

OMFG!!!! Girl who showed OBVIOUS interest COMPLETELY DISSED ME!!! WTF!!!
Feeling GUILTY every time I have sex...
Girls shows MEGA HIGH IL, then avoids me?
Ask her out straight or go for the number?
I am a bumbling idiot!!!!
Walk away silently or tell her off...

And that's just from page 1 of your thread history.

But you get the point.

And I stand corrected when I said:

I will beat that AFC out of you in any case. So here we go...

Yeah, I called her her so she had my number...she has a lot of guys over at her place and I did not want to fall into another one of her multiple "guy friends". I was fooling around with ahottie at the time who she MET and who she saw OVER AT MY PLACE...she is my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR so as I did not see a lot of interest I did not bother calling her.
You called her? And what happened? Did you ask her for a date? Did she ever call you? Or did you, as I suspect, just talk to her which inadverently made you her "next door neighbor friend"?

And so what you had a woman over at your place? You should've used this to your advantage with your neighbor. You should know this but I'm going to repeat it just because you have a hard time learning the basic tenents of this place: "Women see value in a guy who has other women chasing him."

Anyway, go ahead and leave a little sonnet/note in her door and see if she contacts you again. If she bangs your brains out, I want proof of it so I can give you $10,000 because you will have proved me wrong.

But in any case, I don't think you have the brains or the guts to go through with it.

How is that for an insult?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmmmm...

I am VERY familiar with "value".

I don't usually mack my next door neighbour for OBVIOUS reasons...same with not macking girls I am in school with EVERY DAY.

I choose not to mack her as she had WAY too many guy friends over. She is no big deal, and became FRIENDS with the girl I was dating at the time.

Oh YEAH!!! TOTALLY GO MACK HER...FVCK HER WHILE THE GIRL I AM DATING is around her!!!

Jesus...

That makes a LOT of sense...

I don't post my success stories here...I only the problems and questions as I do not spend HOARDS amounts of time on the cpu.

I am perfect, no...

Have I had numerous successes, yes...

have I been hung up a girl, yes...

Your point?

I have never LEFT a note for ANY chick, and the point of the post was to determine if anyone has done it before. I will not see her as she works 16 hours a day...and I am not going to make some special trip back here to do so...

AFC is spending huge amounts of time on the computer typing insulting messages...shows your own insecurity...but i think you already knew that...

Not that I don't mind...thought it was pretty funny...

:)

Last edited: