Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving from AFC to DJ and never go back

MinusoneAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that I was on my way to DJ but fell of the path.
I started dating more girls than I ever would have imagined, in fact I sex with 2 girls in the same day, record for me. Well anyways I got a girlfriend, started to fall back into my AFC's ways and then I broke up with her because I was unhappy. I am no trying to get back to the way I was before I got a girlfriend but I am really struggly.

What can one do from falling back into old AFC traps or patterns and reinforce that the DJ lifestyle is the real truth, the real reality?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people that come around here and learn the DJ game to attract the girl, and then stop. Eventually they revert to AFCs and the relationship fails. If you stop doing the things that attracted her in the first place (djism), the relationship will die, and die quickly.

Basically, the golden rule for me is to never break any rules or change anything that attracted the girl in the first place, no matter how she feels about it, no matter how long I've been dating her, or how much I like her. Everytime I've been a relationship and broken one (or more of the rules), it went downhill. I've learned enough from my mistakes to respect the game and never give it up for anybody.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
A lot of people that come around here and learn the DJ game to attract the girl, and then stop. Eventually they revert to AFCs and the relationship fails. If you stop doing the things that attracted her in the first place (djism), the relationship will die, and die quickly.

Basically, the golden rule for me is to never break any rules or change anything that attracted the girl in the first place, no matter how she feels about it, no matter how long I've been dating her, or how much I like her. Everytime I've been a relationship and broken one (or more of the rules), it went downhill. I've learned enough from my mistakes to respect the game and never give it up for anybody.
You're right, but the original question wasn't exactly this. In a nutshell, original poster is saying that even as a DJ, bedding multiple women etc., he doesn't feel fulfilled. I wish I had an answer to that, I really do, because I'm feeling that right now.

Thanks all,

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to have a connection and actually like the woman you are boning.
Here's a thought... did you know it's possible to do fun and cool stuff with a girl?! Sometimes she can be more spontaneous and cool than your friends.
;)