Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving convo to sex with a shy girl

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hanging out with this girl a bit the past couple weeks and have been loving it. I've made comments and jokes with sexual undertones and everything, but the topic never really comes up. I know it's not because of interest level, she calls a lot and has slept over here a few times, we've fooled around a bit, etc. I've heard through a couple people that she's still a virgin, so Im sure this has something to do with it. Should I just bring it up? Would it just be fine to ask out of nowhere how far she's gotten? Maybe lead into the subject by asking how many guys shes dated first? How does everyone here usually bring up sex if a girl doesn't move the convo that way herself?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
If girl is a virign and is shy.. Then You have to be also virign or shy to least that long.. Its hard stuff. Not for me.
why do you say that?

TomN

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girlfriend was a virgin and was pretty shy when we first met, she opened up to sex however, this girl just never brings up the topic. I know it's not an interest thing, hell, the last thing she said when she got out of the car was I had a great time and then kissed me. Not only that but she always comments on how the time flies by when she goes out with me. I just want to get her to open up a bit when it comes to sex.

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be sometimes quite easy to get a girl talking about sex, you just got to be tactful with the conversation.

You can’t just outright start talking about it, build it up, for example me and my mate were talking with a girl at a party, and had a great time talking about things, I think it started with a few sexual innuendos but one of the questions was if you were trapped in a lift with 4 people who would you want to trapped with? Then the conversation moved on to talking about decision making, and some of the scenarios were really funny, we asked her if she would rather have sex with any celebrity of her choice, and never have sex again after that or have sex with really ugly fat smelly people for the rest of her life. Then she came up with scenarios that were similar and we had a good laugh but the conversation could have easily progressed to “so what turns you on?” it didn’t but if I was alone with her I would have steered it that way.

But my advice is just have fun with it, if you can try and steer the convo to what you want, do so. If she changes the subject then she obviously doesn’t want to talk about it. But the more the conversation evolves the harder it is for her to change the subject.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's slept over in your bed multiple times and you haven't fvcked? Are YOU a virgin??

I don't think you need to talk to her about it, you just need to DO it. Next time she comes over and you're fooling around in your bed, get her naked and turned on then pull out a condom. No words necessary.