Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving away...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I'm heading off to school about 2.5 hours away from my hometown. First time I'll be on my own, and I'm excited to get to experience something new, as you can't stay in your hometown for ever.

Now, I want some input here. I am currently spinning about 4 plates, 1 girl I regularly hang out with on the weekends (#1 plate or whatever you want to call her) and the rest I fit in during the week. Those 3 I fit in during the week, I have been slowly drifting away from and they know the deal, they knew that we were just hooking up etc.

However, this #1 plate, knows I'm seeing other women, but I feel as if she is in denile about me leaving, and I've grown to like her, over these past 8 months or so, and she is the only plate I have not grown bored with, surprisingly. I feel like if the timing was different I would be in a LTR with her.

However, being that I am moving 2.5 hours away, I know it isn't going to work out ,as LDRs rarely do.

What do you guys think I should do here . I want to let her off gently, as I really like her, but I don't want to burn any bridges.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This is a big test.

Most women lose interest in men who don't live close enough to realistically buy her a house that would get lots of likes from her Facebook friends.

With some women, however you will have a long distance romance. It lasts indefinitely, but you only have about 3 months to keep the current romance alive (that is, when you look back you won't say you broke up), and you have about 5 years to see them again before there is a sea change.

You only know after you try. Can you get them to text back when they haven't seen you in some time?

In 2017, romance means she texts you back red hearts in response to your overtures, with hopes of the coveted sparkly heart symbol.

For these women, a hand-written letter in cursive, a remote date night where you both watch the same movie and order the same pizza, etc, or a Skype date where you have dinner together, can work wonders (i.e., entertain her for 5 days).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be back, at least just to visit. Just tell them you will contact them when you are back in town. If your one girl wants to come visit you when you are away, then let her. But don't put too much effort into traveling back home just to see her.