"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Movin on up. A question.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I've made a couple posts (about one a month for the last couple months) asking about moving things forward with my girl...well I'm still having a little trouble with it.

Basically the advice so far has been "Get her really comfortabae around you and everything will fall into place". Well I have her falling asleep in my shirt (both of us fitting in it) and telling me things she hasn't told anyone else before. Every time I bring up taking things farther physically (we've done everything on the upper body, but nothing really sexual yet), she's worried about either pregnancy, or reputation (more rep. on things like fingering, oral etc.) I told her no one will know if we do anything, as long as she didn't say anything - as I wasn't going to. She's still worried about it for some reason and thinks people will look at her differently.

Now I know she's into me, and I'm really into her. She's a HB 8-9 and has one of the coolest personalities ever...It's just been almost 6 months since we started going out, and I'm starting to get a little antsy trying to get her to move forward.

FYI she's not religious, but has seen her mom and dad's breakup amongst other things that have made her really uncertain about even dating before she met me.

Anyways - Thanks in advance...I really appreciate any tips you all may have on how I can get her to open up more.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
If what you're looking for is sex and she isn't giving it to you, the solution is simple - find someone else who will.

In other words; Next.
 

sitnam

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
yea i know waht u mean, my friends get that problem. it took my one friend 4 months to get dome from this girl. and i boned her 2nd time we chilled (im tellin u what i did to do her). one of the toughest things is getting through the virgin barrier. another thing, virgins arent gonna be that good at the payback, and they're gonna be mad insecure about it to (dont let things get wierd after unless ur hittin and splittin). next time ur neckin with her and all, massage and tickle her legs and get her hot and all that. when ur tickling the inside of her one leg have ur hand pass by her goods before u go to the other leg (that will get her). do things like that for a while and u will see hot horny she will be. most girls will moan and all if you do it correctly. after that lay her down and do that a little more then tell her "yo im gonna finger you now" or somethin like that. LET HER KNOW WHATS UP. if shes worried about fingering, tell her theres no possible way she can get pregnent from fingering (and there isnt unless you were skeetin on ur hand beforehand). if that doesnt work bring her to me and ill break her in ;) (only kidding). every girl wants to do it, they're just afraid of feeling guilty after. hey everyone, if anything im saying is wrong or anything of that sort, let me know and ill correct it (this is my first reply).
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Well summer is here, and that means no school, which means it's a lot harder to find another one if I did dump her.

Honestly though, I do enjoy being around her because she's awesome to chill with, on top of her being HB. I havn't found many chicks like that, and it seems to me like if even waiting a long time to get her in bed is what it'll take to get some...it's worth it for the rest of her. What I'm looking for is tips not neccesarily to get laid, but just to move on to oral, going below the wais, whatever. Once I cross that bridge I'll pretty much be in, as she's really inexperienced in that kind of thing, which is why I think she's worried.

(Was writing this while sitnam replied, and it seems like a good plan to me - everyone else's thoughts?)
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Fine. Go ahead and waste your time chasing after ONE chick's pussy. You'll probably end up regretting it, especially if she never gives in. And to invest all of your time in this one girl simply because it would be too difficult to find another chick seems a bit AFC to me.

This is what it sounds like: "Hi, I found this one girl who is really hot but she won't let me lay the pipeline. Since it's summer and I don't feel like finding anyone else, I'm going to waste all my time trying to get her to spread her legs. Advice on how to do so please."
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sitnam

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
hey man if ur willin to put in the time, she'll give in eventually. girls get just as horny as guys do, but they look at havin a little fun differently than guys. i was with a girl during the school year who had the same dilema as ur girl. its very possible if you play your cards right. just take control when your doin all this. you're the man in the relationship. also if u feel uncomfortable tellin her straight up that ur goin in, what you can do is this... when u got her layin down, go overtop the panties (thats not breakin the no-fun rule technically so she'll let u rub as long as theres some clothes over it). when shes liking that (which shouldnt be long at all), tell her, "your panties are in the way." then take off her underwear and have fun ;) .
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
triple_ultima-

I've been at the point of banging most any girl I wanted. I would go to parties every weekend, and not need any alcohol or anything in either of us and I could get some. Around december I was getting kind of tired of it and wanted to find a girl I really enjoyed spending time around for more than a night at a time, so I went out and found my current girlfriend. At first I was relieved to find a girl who was actually fun to hang around with and just chill out with like a friend, but who was still hot and we were both into eachother.....now I'm not having any regrets about going out with her and spending months without sex to be with her - but I'm ready to push things forward so that's where I was asking for advice.
 

sitnam

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
hey i hope i helped man. u sound like u got ur pimp game goin on. and if u need sex that much, cheating on her with some girl she doesnt know is never too hard to do (KIDDING!!). let me know if my advice works :).
 
Top