"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Movies make you feel different?

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Ever notice that when you watch a movie and s.hit, that sometimes you start thinking AFC-like?

Like I just watched the Butterfly Effect and s.hit... so now I feel like chatting with my ex. We're on a break, and I still haven't decided to go back yet - I wanna learn to PU girls first.

Now I start feeling that "there's a perfect person for me" emotion start to eat away at me, and I was gonna talk to her. She's nice but not perfect, but minutes after seeing the end I'm like "Aw damn, maybe I should call her and we can have a happy relationship forever." Last time I did that, we started fighting again over some s.hit and I regretted going back too soon.

F.ucking s.hit...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
f.ucking ****...

started online talking with my ex.
started chatting
talked on phone
went to her place
she blew me, came on her face
made her *** through oral (first time)
no sex = stupid me forgot a condom
got back together

dammit

oh well, i can still practice my game monday-thursday.
fridays&saturdays i sleep over at her house/she sleeps over at mine.

oh damn. ah well, she's not that bad. she's older than me and waited until i turned 21 to start going clubbing. that's nice.
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Yes I have felt the temporary effects of watching movies, but I never feel AFC....

after watching Bad Boys or Blue Streak I feel like swearing.. a lot :)(they swear so much in there its ridiculous)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

giartodil

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Abilene,TX
Now I start feeling that "there's a perfect person for me"

I dont know
if my opinion will make any sense to you but I feel like saying.
I hang out with a girl who I find it to be awesome with.Every day our relationship emproves we both have a strong relationship
with God too(whatever it means to you)

You maybe you start feeling that ther is a perfect person for you.
well there are girls who are mutch better to be
with than others and not just mutch better to be with but there
comes a temptetion to say-your all I need"and wipe away God from the scene" hay dont think that I say that you do that,I
just share my own observations.
 
Top