movieforumz.com

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the sites been taken down, anyone know any more about what happened??

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
the sites been taken down, anyone know any more about what happened??
isn't it obvious? A lot of great movie sites are being taken down by greedy industry b1tches...I never went on there for the crappy home video recorded movies, the qualities too sh1tty for me...id rather spend the $9.50 to watch it in the theaters...But the documentaries i loved!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might die. I was just watching Tales from the Crypt earlier and Gargoyles! was looking forward to watching the rest of the episodes.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf no way.
first stage 6, now this?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many sites have shut down over the last six months. Its depressing for someone without a tv.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
I never went on there for the crappy home video recorded movies, the qualities too sh1tty for me...id rather spend the $9.50 to watch it in the theaters
OOOHHHHHHHHHH LA DI DAH SOMEONES LIVING LARGE!!!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
OOOHHHHHHHHHH LA DI DAH SOMEONES LIVING LARGE!!!!

HaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, the front page of movieforumz.com says this:

MovieForumz.com said:
April 7th, 2008

MovieForumz has been asked to record data on its users for the purpose of prosecution. Instead of complying, we have decided to protect our beloved users by closing our doors.
That was sweet of them to do as far as protecting their visitors. Too bad it's gone. :(

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
That was sweet of them to do as far as protecting their visitors. Too bad it's gone. :(
yeah its good they protected their users, but i was hoping someone might know a little more and if its ever coming back.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. Makes me wonder how many other similar sites were asked to do this, and silently complied. Some people could be in for a nasty surprise.

Thankfully the government of Canada ruled that downloading music, etc online is no worse than borrowing it from the library, and thus isn't illegal unless somebody is profiting from it.