Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie: Remember the Titans....listed as one of top 100 masculinity movies

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yes, I was trying to entertain my last love in the last month before the end with my hoopla/library card movie watching. I guess I blocked that out of my memory temporarily. Thanks for reminder.
love hoopla

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Unforgiven is a movie on that masculinity list.

Just watched the scene where Gene Hackman is in the guardroom with the 2 bad guys challenging either one of them to shoot him with his own pistol!

Nerves of steel, I tell you.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Masculine Movie Top Picks:

The 1949 film based on the biblical story of Samson And Delilah is worth watching.
Directed by Cecil B. DeMille
Starring: Angela Lansbury, George Sanders, Hedy Lamarr & Victor Mature.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Menace II Society (1993)
Directed by the Hughes Brothers.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Panther (1995)
Panther is a 1995 cinematic adaptation of Melvin Van Peeble's novel Panther, produced and directed by Mario Van Peebles. The drama film portrays the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, tracing the organization from its founding through its decline in a compressed timeframe. It was the first narrative feature-film to depict the Black Panther Party.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Panther (1995)
Panther is a 1995 cinematic adaptation of Melvin Van Peeble's novel Panther, produced and directed by Mario Van Peebles. The drama film portrays the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, tracing the organization from its founding through its decline in a compressed timeframe. It was the first narrative feature-film to depict the Black Panther Party.
These all look good. I researched a bit of the Black Panthers when I looked up the movie Judas and the Black Messiah which I will see soon. I screenshotted these titles. Thank you King!

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These all look good. I researched a bit of the Black Panthers when I looked up the movie Judas and the Black Messiah which I will see soon. I screenshotted these titles. Thank you King!
You are welcome...That Youtube link is of the full Panther motion picture .

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.
I just finished it. I feel nauseous now. There's some history I didn't know. I think some of that was real footage.
That's what is still real for many people...Imagine living it...Respect!

christie

Banned
Reaction score
That's what is still real for many people...Imagine living it...Respect!
Pack up the whole family and move. I think everyone should move to Canada.
I've only known peace my whole life and acceptance of all peoples(its a multicultural identity in Canada)I've lived in 3 provinces and travelled in 7.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pack up the whole family and move. I think everyone should move to Canada.
I've only known peace my whole life and acceptance of all peoples(its a multicultural identity in Canada)I've lived in 3 provinces and travelled in 7.
Nice...Canada is a Beautiful country with beautiful females...I think it's because the 4 seasons do great things for their skin!

christie

Banned
Reaction score
o
Nice...Canada is a Beautiful country with beautiful females...I think it's because the 4 seasons do great things for their skin!
Oh its breathtaking beauty here. Hurts to experience it, its so magical.

Experiencing 4 seasons provides just enough stimuli for females who we know need emotional rollercoasters.
I have never thought about the seasonal changes making skin better. That's interesting to think about.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
o

Oh its breathtaking beauty here. Hurts to experience it, its so magical.

Experiencing 4 seasons provides just enough stimuli for females who we know need emotional rollercoasters.
I have never thought about the seasonal changes making skin better. That's interesting to think about.
Which province are you in now?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Which province are you in now?
Saskatchewan

It is prehistoric here.
The insects and birds have a dinosaur era vibe to them. How I think I know this is beyond me.

The air is clear and healthful and there is sunshine almost every day.

The wind is terrifying and moody and the storm clouds are the most dominant force here.

The wildlife is plentiful and precocious.

There is an unusual bond between all people here that I've only experienced in Nova Scotia.

There are profound opportunities for business here....the infrastructure is passable but needs improvement(no highway lights).... more washboard grid roads than paved roads.

There's no litter anywhere, just like the Caribbean country of Cuba with their respect for keeping their countryside litterfree.

I am addicted to the Vitamin D I get from the sunshine here and in winter, the cold is dry, not damp so its possible to become so acclimatised as to go out in -20 C° wearing carhart vest as coat.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...never been, but I did meet someone from there.

Lots of prairie land from what I've heard...So you must be more countrified.

What do you do for fun?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting...never been, but I did meet someone from there.

Lots of prairie land from what I've heard...So you must be more countrified.

What do you do for fun?
I have difficulty answering that.

There's so many solitary hobbies I have that I know I sound cringe.

What about you?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries...I spend most of my days watching YouTube and my investments.

Covid and cold weather has slowed things down for me, so I don't get out as much as I'd like, and the dog is looking really bored as a result!

christie

Banned
Reaction score
No worries...I spend most of my days watching YouTube and my investments.

Covid and cold weather has slowed things down for me, so I don't get out as much as I'd like, and the dog is looking really bored as a result!
It's exciting to find new places to walk or get outside. I'm about to go do that rn.