Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie Question

GreenDay485

Reaction score
Hey, I have a sorta dumb question but I guess I'll ask. My girlfriend and I are going to the mall tomorrow, and then seeing a movie. We've seen 2 movies in the past, and the only things I've done were hold her hand and put my arm around her shoulder. Since then we've started making out, so my question is this. When is a good time to start making out during a movie? Should I wait towards the end of the movie, or do it as soon as I get the chance? I'm 15 just incase that matters to anyone. Later

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why blow the money on a movie? Can't you find a basement or a back seat somewhere...and what ever happened to the days of getting bl*wjobs at the movies?

She's your girlfriend. You can make out with her whenever you want. You need not be so discrete about it once you're doing it with your girlfriend. It's while your first dating a chick where the timing's important.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you just watch the movie? If the movie isn't good, then get her to give u head. Like jmm said, if u wanna make out, don't even pay for a movie. Just get in the backseat. Good Luck

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to make out instead of watching the movie I suggest renting one and watching it at one of your places. It's cheaper that way and she'll probably be more comfortable with less people around.