Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie first date

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God damnit for my life I can't think of a good first date idea with this girl. And tomorrow is my last best chance to ask her out. Should I just go for the same old dinner and a movie? I hate that but I think I'm going to end up doing it for lack of anything better. I've looked at all of the date ideas on here and nothing is going to work for one reason or another. The cold Chicago weather rules out so many thinks it ****ing pisses me off. We went to homecoming but this is going to be our first date date...

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe there is a bowling alley or some table games(pools,for example) at that theatre.Ill ask a girl out monday for the next weekend and I will ask her if she is free for that period of time.When shell ask me what were goin to do,Ill tell her that its a secret and bring her to the theater but instead of watching a movie,we will do some bowling and eat a poutine after.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
But,dont take it too hard,just do something,anything.It doesnt really matter.

If you want to go to a movie,be there sooner so you 2 can take a walk and talk alone,I dunno.I guess it would work for you.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah **** it I'm not going to do the movie thing its just too unoriginal. I'll forget the whole thing before I do that. Maybe just dinner? Whats something fun to do in Chicago in the winter at night? God I hate cold weather.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously,just do anything.Movies are allright if you have no other opportunities.Its not like if you forced her to watch an episode of some church show on tv.Just be sure to have some private time before and after the movie.

Like,I could even ask a girl out to read books at the library...it doesnt amtter.If she wants you,she will say yes to almost anything.

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abcd
Ah **** it I'm not going to do the movie thing its just too unoriginal. I'll forget the whole thing before I do that. Maybe just dinner? Whats something fun to do in Chicago in the winter at night? God I hate cold weather.
Well, you could take her to the Rainforest Cafe if she likes animal-type stuff. If not, right in that area are a few other restaurants that would be acceptable on a first date. Better yet, why don't you take her to see a recording of Jerry Springer. Go to Chinatown. There're all kinds of things you can do in Chicago. You just have to be able to drive. I know this as fact; I lived there.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i've got a car that stuff just isn't very interesting after like soph. year. We go to school downtown it's not like kids coming in from the burbs being like "wow ed debevics is so cool!" haha.
Anyway its over now, see my new post. She didn't act too interested so it's probably a next.