Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie Date Night At My Bedroom HELP!

ViperJB

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a complete noob at everything. My previous movie date night included going to the girl's house and not making a move until the movie was completely over with. It was really awkward and it ended in epic fail. I'm a naturally shy quiet guy. But I've come to realize that everything is in the mind and I can be whoever I wanna be. We create our own realities. But anyways, here's my problem ...

I'm gonna be having a girl back to my house (parents house) for the first time. The plan is we're gonna watch a scary movie in my bedroom because I have a movie theatre projector in my room.

What do I say when she immediately walks into my house?
How do I greet her? Do i hug her? Do i compliment her?

Then we'll have to walk upstairs to get to my room.
Once she's in my room what do i say?
Do i have to entertain her b4 i put on the movie?
Do i offer her a bottled water?

What do i say once she's in my bed?
I was thinking of just going for it right there. And say "you smell nice" and then just go for the makeout and sex.

Do i go for the sex immediately? Do we watch part of the movie then go for the sex? What are the best ways to cuddle with her?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH ALL THIS.
I'm trying to take control of my life now.
No more dark nerd afc.

(backround on the girl = i know she's had sex b4 and i know she's hooked up with guys in the past. she plays innocent and sweet, but she can twerk it like no other on the dancefloor.)

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I take it this is the first time you've done this. How old are you? Its not rocket science to ask whether you should hug her when she enters or if she wants something to drink. Have some liquor on hand if you can. have the movie on in the background. Dont just immediately go for sex. let it build up smoothly but dont wait til the end of the film like last time

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn playa, Whats going on dog?

Seems like you got a ol fashioned young h0 coming to the house. She loves to party and twerk and you know people she had sex with. Alright. It's a good start that your not spending any type of money on her. What you must remember playa that is she knows she is coming to your house to get d!cked down. She is interested in you or she won't even come to the crinnib.

Well when she comes to the house, you bring her upstairs and don't play the movie for at least 30 minutes. During these 30 minutes, you want to chop up some game with her. Get to know about her and act like your interested in what she has to say. Once you feel comfortable with her go ahead and play the movie.

Do not plan on watching the entire movie! For me, I'd be lucky if I got 20 minutes through the movie. But I'm quick to seal the deal. Make sure you guys are cuddling during the movie though. It would be extremely awkward if you ask me if you two are watching a movie yet your not making any contact. Also make sure your the closest to the television! So you will be in her vision while she watches the movie.

Go ahead and make your move accordingly. This girl want some sex. She is going to tell you explicitly but that is why she is coming over. Don't think too much about it. Just do it.

ViperJB

Reaction score
To me it IS rocket science. I'm someone who likes to break things down into a science and then overanalyze every little detail into some sort of routine. I'm 22 btw. I've had previous drunk sexual experiences with girls in high school. But I was always ridiculously drunk and super shy. Then I went into a dark depressing nerd phase of my life, and now I've just awoken from it and wanna get my life back.

So should I hug her when she walks into my place or no? doesn't that seem needy? Good idea about the liquor. But since she's driving she'll probably decline since she's not a drinker.

So your basically saying I should have the movie on even b4 she walks inside? Do i need to give her a tour of my room first or no? There's really not much to show her.

If i don't just immediately go for the sex, then what do i say to her while the movie is playing ? I don't want it to seem awkward.

ViperJB

Reaction score
PrettyboyAJ ..

What are some things to talk about to warm her up ?
Give me some things to say .. I have no "game". I'm new to all of this.
I've already talked to her on the phone several times.
I originally met her at the club, and we made out and i fingered her on the dancefloor.

So now she's gonna come back to my room, but what are things to talk about or how would i entertain her b4 I put the movie on ?

My room is pretty slick. I just bought that "moon in my room" that lights up above the screen so we got the moonlight in the bedroom ;D

I even just got some blue light up neon christmas lights that I'm gonna weave along the top of the room. It's bout to look tight.

Just need sum tips on what to say to her once she's in my room.
Then i'll offer her a bottle of water, put on the movie, cuddle up with her, and maybe make a move within 10minutes i'm thinking.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. Hug her when you greet her. (You also could give her a quick greeting kiss on the cheek if she keeps her head near yours and seems enthusiastic about the hug. It's optional.)

2. Make sure she sits right next to you for the movie. If she sits too far away, tell her jokingly "I'm not into long distance relationships" and pat a spot next to you with your hand to signal for her to sit next to you.

3. Early in the movie, lay your hand on top of hers.

4. Let your hand firmly rest there so she gets comfortable with it.

5. Slowly start massaging the back of her hand with your fingertips.

6. A while later, brush her hair off the side of her face with your fingertips. (This sends a strong non-verbal "I'm gonna kiss you" sign.)

7. Go for the kiss. Start on lips. Slowly introduce tongue.

8. Slowly hold her with both hands.

9. Let hands move up and down her sides.

10. "Accidentally" brush her boobs a few times.

The rest is straightforward. Don't be shy. She's not coming over for a movie lol.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are the man and it's your domain (your room) so you set the rules. yes hug her when she comes in. How big is your room that you need to give her a tour? Don't have the movie playing before she gets there or she'll miss the beginning. Just say some bs about how it's cool that she came. It's a scary movie so hold her to "comfort her" make sure yall are sitting on the bed to watch it. Throw some ****y/funny in there. get her laughing. I feel like we need video demonstrations.

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ViperJB said:
To me it IS rocket science. I'm someone who likes to break things down into a science and then overanalyze every little detail into some sort of routine. I'm 22 btw. I've had previous drunk sexual experiences with girls in high school. But I was always ridiculously drunk and super shy. Then I went into a dark depressing nerd phase of my life, and now I've just awoken from it and wanna get my life back.

So should I hug her when she walks into my place or no? doesn't that seem needy? Good idea about the liquor. But since she's driving she'll probably decline since she's not a drinker.

So your basically saying I should have the movie on even b4 she walks inside? Do i need to give her a tour of my room first or no? There's really not much to show her.

If i don't just immediately go for the sex, then what do i say to her while the movie is playing ? I don't want it to seem awkward.
Holy crap man, first of all you need to relax. Seriously, if you go into this thing with all these questions and insecurities in your head, you'll probably end up having the most awkward night of your life.

One thing I've learned about women is that it doesn't matter what the hell you say to her. Talk about her, talk about the movie, it doesn't matter. You can talk about any old rubbish and it won't matter, as long as you make physical contact with her as soon as possible. So to answer your previous question- yes, hug her when you see her. Not only does it release tension, but it's a courteous thing to do anyway at the start of a date. Physical contact more or less banishes any nerves you might be feeling and you'll both immediately feel more comfortable with each other.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a couple shots of Whiskey before she shows up...you're wound WAY too tight buddy. Don't worry about making a mistake. It really doesn't matter, just have some fun with it. You want to fvck, she wants to fvck - there's no reason for you NOT to fvck. Just be confident in the fact that SHE is coming to your house to lay in YOUR bed and watch a movie with YOU. Oh and that she wants to **** YOU! Let us know how it goes..

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries man, you just need some experience. You may want to read the first few reports of my lay journal: http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134945

I used to do the movie date thing years ago, though at the movies and had very good success with it.

Since she's at your place, it's different: it's easier.

Here's what you do:

1) Relax. She's entering YOUR world. A girl who is willing to watch a movie with you alone in your bedroom is (almost) guaranteed to be DTF.

2) Take a couple shots to loosen up if you're nervous. Watch some comedy before she comes over just so you change your mood.

3) When she comes in, 'hey how are you' as you give her a big hug.

4) Get something to drink for both of you (alcohol preferably), then up to your slick room, put in some music for the background, dim the lights, and ask her about her day while you sip away. Just have a convo for a few minutes to build some comfort. If you're unsure of what to talk about, here's a conversation topic for you. Start the movie whenever you feel like.

5) Have her sit next to you with some body contact. If you can watch from your bed, grab a couple giant pillow and watch the movie laying down.

6) As you're watching the movie, kino your ass off. Progressively more contact, start playing with her hair (no girl has ever refused having someone play with their hair) and escalate. Rub her shoulder, back, etc, if you're laying down watching the movie that is. If you're sitting hand on thigh, rub around, etc.

7) Make a move. Here's a lil reading for 'when to kiss a girl'. And just go from there.

Final note: try not to overanalyze. You'll have plenty of time to analyze what happened the next day.

ViperJB

Reaction score
Thank you all for your responses ..
Mike32ct, omega05, Stryker, BadNews, and Muscleman
.. much appreciated.

I've calmed down a bit since I posted yesterday. I'm new to all of this, so it's a bit hard to relax. I'm sorta trying to take everything in. I'm just beginning my journey. Last time I had sex was when I was 18. I'm 22 now. During this ridiculously long dryspell all I've done with my life over this time, was stay in the house, watch movies and tv, jack off, and play video games. From this point forward I will no longer be doing any of that. I'm giving it up completely cold turkey. Except for a little tv here and there for sports and stuff.

Hey Muscleman... I'm hoping you can help me out along my journey. After reading your posts on your site as well as your lay journal .. it was all an awakening for me. It appears you once went through, what I am now currently going through. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Couple quick questions tho MuscleMan ... or ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME for that matter.

1.) I noticed it said you posted an online workout blog. Where could I find this? As part of my new year's resolution I wanna get back into the gym. I'm currently 6'2 and weight 175lbs. I'm not ripped nor shredded, but I am toned. I do pushups everynight. But I wanna take my body to a whole nother level. Long term goal weight is 205lbs.

2.) With new years eve approaching .. I'm hoping you can help me with some "club advice". When you meet a girl at the club, and you dance with her and makeout .. then you pull her over to talk someplace .. what is your exact conversation routine that you run on her? Also, once you've talked with her in a quiet spot in the club .. is it best to ask her "Let's go dance some more?" to continue the night if it's going well.. or would it be wise to say "you gotta go" then kiss her to leave her wanting more ? .. and if you said you had to go, how would you say it exactly?

3.) What are your "Phone Conversation Topics" when you talk with a girl on the phone ? Things to say? Routines to run? .. advice on how you should speak .. would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ViperJB said:
Thank you all for your responses ..
Mike32ct, omega05, Stryker, BadNews, and Muscleman
.. much appreciated.

I've calmed down a bit since I posted yesterday. I'm new to all of this, so it's a bit hard to relax. I'm sorta trying to take everything in. I'm just beginning my journey. Last time I had sex was when I was 18. I'm 22 now. During this ridiculously long dryspell all I've done with my life over this time, was stay in the house, watch movies and tv, jack off, and play video games. From this point forward I will no longer be doing any of that. I'm giving it up completely cold turkey. Except for a little tv here and there for sports and stuff.

Hey Muscleman... I'm hoping you can help me out along my journey. After reading your posts on your site as well as your lay journal .. it was all an awakening for me. It appears you once went through, what I am now currently going through. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Couple quick questions tho MuscleMan ... or ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME for that matter.

1.) I noticed it said you posted an online workout blog. Where could I find this? As part of my new year's resolution I wanna get back into the gym. I'm currently 6'2 and weight 175lbs. I'm not ripped nor shredded, but I am toned. I do pushups everynight. But I wanna take my body to a whole nother level. Long term goal weight is 205lbs.

2.) With new years eve approaching .. I'm hoping you can help me with some "club advice". When you meet a girl at the club, and you dance with her and makeout .. then you pull her over to talk someplace .. what is your exact conversation routine that you run on her? Also, once you've talked with her in a quiet spot in the club .. is it best to ask her "Let's go dance some more?" to continue the night if it's going well.. or would it be wise to say "you gotta go" then kiss her to leave her wanting more ? .. and if you said you had to go, how would you say it exactly?

3.) What are your "Phone Conversation Topics" when you talk with a girl on the phone ? Things to say? Routines to run? .. advice on how you should speak .. would be appreciated.

Thank you.
First, good luck going cold turkey. It took me about 2 years to ween myself off watching all television (I haven't watch tv in 5 years now). It took me a DECADE to finally give up video games entirely (which I did this year). It's very addictive. Now, to answer your questions:

1) I said I have an online lay report log (see sig). I used to have a workout log, but stopped a couple years ago. I've been training for about 11 years now so I've internalized nearly everything I need; I no longer need to log what I do to proceed.

2) I don't know about a specific routine. Just dance, talk, escalate kino like you would anywhere else and get more sexual as time goes by (physical contact, kissing, more intimate contact, foreplay, sex). I gave you a link to read about conversation topics in my previous post.

3) Don't talk to girls on the phone. If she calls, I usually don't even answer. I text her and say can't talk right now, I'm doing XXX (just make something up). Phone/text is mainly to set up plans to meet in person.

Again, read the link I posted on conversation topics. You need to start talking to girls in general and you'll realize it's easier than you think once you do it a few times. I talk about conversation topic threading in my article. It's very straightforward.