nobodyknowsit
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2003
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 0
This girl and I are going to be watching movies in my trailblazer, with the seats down in the back, with blankets and stuff like that. We will also be using the stereo system later to play music
. The reason I am doing this is because i try to push her a little farther each time we makeout, but its hard to go any farther (than toples so far) when someone is home, might come home, or we only have an hour. In the car she wont be worried about any of that and we will have 4 hours. I feel wierd about having all the windows open in there, i dont know how tinted they are (getting it thursday) and i want to have something covering them just so there is no feeling of "someone is watching"
Any ideas how i could accomplish this?
Thanks
Any ideas how i could accomplish this?
Thanks