Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie date help needed

Champthom

Reaction score
Hey,
Its been some while since I've looked at the forum or read the site, but nevertheless, I actually was able to hook up, more or less, with a girl I met online who lives in my area. Shes about a 4 (we all have to start somewhere) and I can confirm this as I've been able to talk to her over the phone (only to ask her out, of course) and I've seen her over her live webcam and such. So, we're meeting on Wednsday at the mall near her (nice, public place in the event she turns out to be some kind of psychotic stalker) and she wants to go do a movie.

Shes indicated she wants to do a movie but says she doesn't care what to see. So, this is where I need help - do I do the Don Juan yet possible too jerk-like thing and go see the movie I actually wanna see? Or do I do the safe yet too-AFC thing and see a movie she would probably want to see yet I don't? Yes, I do realize that a movie isn't the best first date but I want her to know that I do indeed listen to her.

Well, thanks and I hope for some good advice.

-Jonathan Thomas

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, what would be the type of date YOU would most enjoy, and that you think would let you get to know her the best?

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
go see the damn movie you wanna see, she is just a start for you as you said so enjoy yourself plus this is the upside of planning the date you get to choose and as far as im concernd she gave up her right to choose when she said SHE DOESN'T CARE.

problem solved?

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. If this girl is a 4, "I don't care" isn't code for "I'm testing you." It's code for "I will supplicate to your demands, and also you will find it easy to garner sex from me."