Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie and Wine

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is the situation.

Met a girl a month ago on a mission trip. (I am senior in college, she is junior)

Hooked up with her the night we got back. Took her on a lunch/mall date 4 days later.

Hung out with her again the following week at a halloween party. Hooked up with her a second time.

Called her up for Friday ngiht. She is coming to my apartment to watch a movie.

I need suggestions on a movie.. or does it not matter? I was also thinking of giving her wine. Good idea or no? also what kind of wine, boxed, bottle, red, white? Does it matter if its cheap... remember after 2 glasses of wine the girls body becomes extra sensitive!

Where do you think I should watch the movie.. in the main living room.. or my bedroom. Main living room has DVD and couches.. my bedroom has tape player so I could always be like here is the movie its on tape and the only tape player in my apt is in my bedroom. What do you guys think?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Bottle, red.

Living room, couch, dvd.

Movie - American Beauty. Or something scary like original chainsaw massacre.

Lothario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet Jesus! This should be in the bag for you.

I wouldn't do wine. Most girls don't like the taste of wine at age 17, if she does, its probably white wine.

Go with the couch. You might come off as too aggressive and make her clam up on the bedroom. If you live alone then the couch is just as good of a starting point. One strategy: just when she is almost finished using the bathroom (hopefully the only one is in your room)(and this should happen near the end or at the end of the movie) is to go in your room or hallway where the bathroom is and act like it was a coincidental encounter, like you were putting your shoes away or something. Take that moment as an opportunity to grab her and bring her close, kiss, and then slowly lead her to the bed. It's a tried and tested method that works for me.

As for the movie, something cheerful, funny. Romantic overtones help. The Wedding Singer, Never Been Kissed, Just Married, Pretty Woman. You want the movie to cause her to wish she had a man. And BAM!, how convenient, she's in the mood for a man and there you are, a perfectly good man. Hopefully that will lead to fun.

Good luck.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man. this is right up my alley!

u gotta put yourself in seduction mode. if you dont like the taste of red wine or dont think she will, i suggest you get yourself a bottle of Reisling. Its a sweet white german wine. It really really good stuff. Ive been drinking it for the last 2 months and used it on the dates ive had. Each time i had a girl try it, they loved it and we both finished 2 bottles of that stuff.

I would suggest some small candles to set the lighting. If you got any lying around, set them up to give some nice ambience in the room.

What ever you do, keep it fun, push the kino when you have the chance to.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, unless someone might walk in on you in the living room, I'd do all your business there. Avoid the bedroom -- it'll put her shields up.

You also may want to work into the festivities before the movie even starts. The movie has a timeframe and when it is getting near the end, she is probably starting to anticipate getting out of there. So with the end of the movie comes the wrong mindset.

Before the movie, she is thinking of being there for a while. So the escape reflex is relaxed.

The standard practice when I was younger, was to chat them up for the first 10 minutes. You can talk about the house, the furnishings, or other stuff. You should be starting to approach her more closely near the end of the 10 minutes. Light kino is good anytime before that, but now after 10 minutes you will want to transition quickly into a much more intimate posture.

Eye contact, closeness, touching -- leaning closer in, maybe a light kiss. You fill in the further details. :)

You may never get to the movie -- oh too bad. :)

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excelelnt advice everyone!! I will stick to the living room with a white wine of some sort.. however I still need to decide on the right movie...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get boxed wine - that stuff is horrible. Get a bottle of decent red wine and white wine, then she gets a choice, and you look a bit sophisticated!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, no box wine - or wine that comes in a jug.

Get s bottle of white that one sale at the store - make sure it's well chilled.

Light candles.

If you can, make the room a little chilly and grab a blanket, so the both of you can get under it.

In your living room not the bedroom.

Have some interesting books/magazines out, or something else she will see that you can talk about.

Don Gato

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had good responses to Pinot Grigio. I usually by the Ecco Domani. It's a white wine and inexpensive.

I like NewMan's "chilly room" and candles idea. Also, dim the lights a bit if possible.

Finally, I'd have a CD with mood-setting music at the ready. This combination of factors has proven successful in my experience.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wine is always a good idea, it sets the mood and the effects kick in quickly. My boy is casually nailing a girl who always has wine ready for him when he goes to see her. Remember that was CASUALLY NAILING not dating not friends with benefits casually nailing.

Reaction score
the best movie is a comedy - to lift her spirits - see a movie she never saw before - airplane - blazing saddles - cyrano deBergerac ? (steve martin) - if u have any wit use some of it - girls panties r half way down when they r laughing - dj skills will finalize the dastardly deed!