Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moved to a college town, but I'm 42

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Haha what a reach. You cant pull it off why hate it old man?? Being done everyday. Hardpass on your negativety
Considering I'm 38, I guess that's the dif. of an old man. Okay, whatever you say. Listen, I am not hating, I am just saying he's wasting his time. However, if someone wants to waste their time and money on a fruitless endeavor, then so be it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
States like Missouri the age of consent is 17. Still I just can't see this working out. Remember James Franco a few years back hit on a 17 year old and everyone called him a creep. And he has a very high SMV due to being famous, having money and almost Chad like. If a famous guy gets bashed for it it will look even worse for your non famous typical guy.
Aside from a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship, I do not see how this could be possible or probable.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Aside from a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship, I do not see how this could be possible or probable.
Being 42 I can see maybe a 27 year old. Anything under that seems to be very immature and they have even shorter attention spans and will get bored.

Here in Florida I see like 52 and older men with women who're like 30 years old. Not often as it's a very old area I live in but I do see it from time to time. It's easy to see why. Look at Anna Nicole Smith and Katharine McPhee for example. Do you think them two would go for a senior if they were living off social security and having to work part time at the local market to survive?

The grocery store I work part time at we have a number of cute girls, I mean HB7.5 ages 16 to 23. The 18 year old ones and up are NOT dating 40 year old guys. Their boyfriends are around their age ranges.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why say this? Were is this coming from? Isn't OP's responsability to handle rejection or succes as he sees fit? I mean we all fo right.
I would rather see his success then his failure. Your ability to not put yourself in outcomes is the "super power" so called.
Some say its NoFap.
His reaction to his failures is none of my business.
Believe me I have gotten "the hand" by hot younger girls before. It doesnt hurt. Only stings for a moment. Plow through it. Not all of them are kunts. Many want to have fun with a cool guy.

I came from the party days of rock and the late 80s early 90s. I know what these young ladies like and age doesnt change your ability to rockout with your cokout. 42 and good looking can land any age at any givin time.
Right time
Right place
Right time

OP dress for the venues you go in college town. Study it. If you get hazed. Agree and Amplify and stand your ground.
Dont talk about fight club. Just train
This. IME it isn't a waste of time if you're going out to enjoy yourself. If younger women happen to be in the same place, talking to them costs next to zero. Any negative response should be laughed off. Most college-aged women can handle conversing with older adults, and they tend to be more mature than their male counterparts at that age. There will also be post-grads in the mix. Bottom line, if you are in a room with attractive women, you talk to them if you want to experience anything at all.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And out of the dating game for the last 9 years. Had a bad case of marriage.

Just found out last year beards are in, goatees are out.

Gotta lose a few but that'll only take a couple months.

Have to dye my hair now(and beard).
You are in a great position. Have fun out there.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make it an issue and it won't be an issue for them. If they ask how old you are.. say "I'm old enough that the cops won't arrest you for taking me home"

Reaction score
True Jake. Especially for the guys who are fcking.
if it’s so true then why didn’t I see it in college or see it now. I was in fraternity and I guarantee if a sorority girl was caught with a much older guy she would’ve been completely shat on by everyone. Y’all act like this is so common but I’m more likely to see a fat guy with a hot girl than a old guy with an 18 year old.

So it’s either A)

Transactional- behind closed doors, pay to play which I’m not against at all but I just want honesty not CAP.

B). You are just straight up lying or screwing lowest of the barrel quality women. Again, I value honesty.

Reaction score
Too blanket. Jake you gotta think outside the box. Just because a guy is in a college "town" running game doesnt mean he is going to the same exact parties her circles are going.
There is a whoke town were a college campus is. These young ladies frequent many places without their slutt shaming sidekicks.
Remember the best game is run when you and the target are the only ones "getting it"
Many Younger women are attracted to older men. Even Silver fox's.
If she wants it she will meet up with you and she wont tell her circle.
Girls love "sneaky" bro
No one is that sneaky. Most of these colleges aren’t in big cities so it is very easy to spot Ashley even if she is sneaking around. Sure, there might be one or two that drives to a different to city every other weekend, but it’s definitely not as common as what the posters on this thread make it out to be.

and it just proves my point that this is a purely transactional pay to play relationship which I have nothing against. I’m only against people like Kevin Samuels and Coach Greg Adams lying to young men acting like they are in mutual relationships with these women when they are just sugar daddies plain and simple.