Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Move to New Jersey or move to Miami?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would live in NYC if you can afford it. I live in Jersey and always go into the city when I go out. The places are cooler and the women are hotter, at least they were pre Covid. Plus, New Yorkers despise people from Jersey Lol. If you plan on dating chicks in NYC, some might disqualify just from being from Jersey.
Have you been in city lately? I went 3 weeks ago and it was a ghost town and derelicts were all over.
You are right though, NYC women are smokin hot and do look down on Jersey.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve lived in Cali my whole life and I’m sick of traffic and the overpopulated ****. What La has offered me is access to beautiful women I wouldn’t of ****ed being anywhere else.

I was in New Jersey last week and I loved the people. I felt like I was around real genuine people for a change and it was refreshing. Miami is full of chicks with the same gold digging **** attitude as La.

What should I chose fellas?
I gonna say this because im from jersey..(born in atlantic city) still stuck here...STAY AWAY FROM THIS STATE..RUN, DONT WALK

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they say grass is always greener on the other side..

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in Central Jersey Monmouth County - one of the best places to live in the US.
Nice, I'm in the "poor"county to the south....Ocean

Monmouth is superior in most ways, better schools, nicer malls, nicer homes higher income even your county parks are alot nicer. Of course, the women are better looking too. Make sure you hit up Red Bank, so many hot women walking around I thought I was in Manhattan

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jersey would be a bad choice. Taxes. Population density. Political degeneration.

definitely Florida. Just an opinion having been to both.
Interesting. My father lives in Florida, I live in New Jersey.

Taxes -

Income tax is higher in Jersey obviously (Florida has non) but it’s low until $60,000, average until millionaire bracket, and insane above.

Fuel and car registration fees are significantly higher in Florida.

Tolls are comparable.

Sales tax is higher in Florida.

Property taxes are higher in New Jersey but both states have very high property taxes. New Jersey has significantly better school systems and municipal services.

Utilities are lower in New Jersey.

Groceries are slightly cheaper in New Jersey, with more options of grocer chains

Traffic is significantly worse in Florida

Political degradation is a preference. Objectively, voting is much easier in New Jersey due to automatic registration and more polling locations. Voting in Florida can take hours.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, I'm in the "poor"county to the south....Ocean

Monmouth is superior in most ways, better schools, nicer malls, nicer homes higher income even your county parks are alot nicer. Of course, the women are better looking too. Make sure you hit up Red Bank, so many hot women walking around I thought I was in Manhattan
My buddy lives in Ocean County still. Been living there 12 years. Hates the overdevelopment, traffic, and long drives to NYC. But he pays $900 in rent