Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Move on or get to know her?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl through Art Class last year while I was in school; We sometimes talk in that class, but she doesn't show up to that class much (I don't know why) so I never had any chance to get to know her much.

During I was in school, me and my friends gone to "50cent concert" the next day she said she saw me, but I didn't see her. I asked her how was the concert and where was she sitting, she was sitting near me and we didn't see each other.

every since that we didn't talk to each other because it was near graduation time and I had other things on my mind.

Now that I graduated, she is still grade 12 in that school I was in. So we barely see each other anymore.

so the summer and 2 months past by without seeing each other

So few weeks (4?) ago, I got on the bus, I saw my friend "N" talking to her, I was like saying hi to "N", she didn't say anything or smile to me. Maybe I should've said Hi to her or smile...

Yesterday, me and my friends at this rave concert. It was about past 2/3 of the concert time, we were going to the get some water, on the way to there. Someone suddenly grab my arm, I turned around, it was her, I was like "hey!" she said the same thing back to me, I said "how are you doing?" she was like "i'm good" then I asked her if she wanted to dance, she said "not now" so I said "see you later" to her, waved and walked away, she did the same thing. (damn I should've got her number)

later on, about 1 hour till the concert end. I saw her with her friends at the smoke pit, we had eye contact for a second, but I looked away first, I should've smiled. I guess I was mad at her for not wanting to dance with me...

I wanna know what is she thinking? I am like barely know her, we barely talk to each other while we was in school, I don't think she even remembers my name, although I still do remember her name all the time. Because I use to liked her.

Should I go to school and see her? or should I move on? maybe she was just wanted to see somebody she knows from school? I don't know what is she thinking... sigh women are complicated

Last edited:

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump :(

yesterday I asked my buddy to get her # and msn for me because his gf knows her

i have a feeling she won't give it to me though :(

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL i did the same thing the other day

I aint gunna see this girl but my friend knows her, so i text him and asked him to ask her if i could hav her number.

Then i realised WTF! i gotta ask her for it myself or whats the point? so i text him back quick, so its all good, i'll just have to wait a few weeks i guess, until then i can be getting other numbers

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121

I wanna know what is she thinking? I am like barely know her, we barely talk to each other while we was in school, I don't think she even remembers my name, although I still do remember her name all the time. Because I use to liked her.
[/B]

This is not to rag on you but she's thinking, "I love getting in the heads of desperate losers who want me.....OOO my ego is getting off so much of this...Oh he's got that look in his eye that says 'All I do is think about you please approach me. I need it' Awww thats sooo cute. HEY look theres another guy looking at me over there!"
MOVE ON. Been there done that....trust me you don't wanna stay on this train dude, get off and move on. Next stop Depressionville

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's okay i can take the rejection :)

lol my buddy got *****ed at from his gf because she thought he wanted the girl's number :p

I would get her number if I am still in school, I don't know her class schedule... plus it would be awkard to be like

"hey there you are, I've been looking all over for you. You see the thing is I kind of liked you in the past but I never had a chance to get to know you better. Can I have your phone number?"

:rolleyes:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's okay i can take the rejection :)

lol my buddy got *****ed at from his gf because she thought he wanted the girl's number :p

I would get her number if I am still in school, I don't know her class schedule... plus it would be awkard to be like

"hey there you are, I've been looking all over for you. You see the thing is I kind of liked you in the past but I never had a chance to get to know you better. Can I have your phone number?"

:rolleyes:

Dude, why don't you arrange to have some flowers delivered to her at her school. You'll get on her good side and the friends will also be impressed. After that, you can show up like a conquering hero and tell her how you've liked her for the past couple of years.

Make sure you compliment her as much as possible. Mention how you love her eyes and her smile. Tell her how well you would treat her and ask her if you can take her out for dinner. And yes, use that same line you had in mind: "Can I have your phone number?"

If she says no, ask her "why not? Do you have a man already?" if she says yes, tell her you're a nicer guy and you really care about her. If she still doesn't give it to her, ask one of her friends for it. Be persistent. If that still doesn't work, send her flowers one more time, but this time with a box of chocolates form See's candies. Hope that helps.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, with all due respect, I cannot agree with this - not one single bit. It comes across as ULTRA desperate. Here is what I would take her reaction to be:

Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Dude, why don't you arrange to have some flowers delivered to her at her school. You'll get on her good side and the friends will also be impressed. After that, you can show up like a conquering hero and tell her how you've liked her for the past couple of years.
You mean like a stalker who has been spying on her for years? I would be freaked if some chick told me that. That's creepy.

Make sure you compliment her as much as possible. Mention how you love her eyes and her smile. Tell her how well you would treat her and ask her if you can take her out for dinner. And yes, use that same line you had in mind: "Can I have your phone number?"
Begging and over-complimenting is also desperate. I cannot see a true DJ doing that, at least not so directly.

This should be done by actions, not words. Flirting is an art of saying all those things, but without actually saying them. It also makes her laugh and smile and be comfortable with you. What would you do if some random girl walked up to you and did all that stuff? I'd be freaked out. I'd be thinking "What's the catch, what the hell does she want?" Women are not dumb, hundreds of guys throw themselves at their feet all the time. You have to stand out, do something different!

If she says no, ask her "why not? Do you have a man already?" if she says yes, tell her you're a nicer guy and you really care about her. If she still doesn't give it to her, ask one of her friends for it. Be persistent. If that still doesn't work, send her flowers one more time, but this time with a box of chocolates form See's candies. Hope that helps.
If some chick did that to me, I would be at the point where I was going to file a restraining order.

GOL, I am sorry, I am not sure if you were being serious with that info, but it's completely backwards of everything I see on this site and others, and that is exactly the kind of stuff that makes an AFC.

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't try to figure out what she's thinking...how will you ever know?

instead go after other girls. This is a dead end.

And NEVER get someone else to get their number.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PocoDiablo,

Come on man! You get my point. :D

He really needs to read the DJ Bible and stick to some basics before asking those type of questions.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today on the bus, I saw her!! yay, I picked the time she would've got off school at. And there she is, she was putting on her makeup while talking to her friend. Looked like she was going somewhere :(( probably going out with her bf

so anyway we talked about the rave, the next rave (in new years), and many other things. Before I got off the bus, I had a paper with my cell and msn on it, I said I'll talk to you later! she said yep. I said bye, she didn't say bye back :((

I knew I was gonna find her on the bus so I was prepared. Well let's see if she will add me on msn or phone me tonight.

thanks all the advice!

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to save you some pain here man....forget her.

Completely.

Don't expect her to call you....I can't see it happening.

Learn from this experience....I know it hurts...but you'll be glad this happened sometime in the future....I guarantee it.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep no msn/phone call

I am hurt :(

I knew the look from her face when I gave her the paper and it wasn't a pretty sight :( :(

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude!! She is the girl of your dreams! She said HI!!

Im totaly just playing man. Seriously speaking... You have absolutely NOTHING going for you here. Look up PU 101 by AMOG. I said this in another thread, but, what can I say, its good ****.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep no msn/phone call

I am hurt :(

I knew the look from her face when I gave her the paper and it wasn't a pretty sight :( :(
Good lord man...Do you read any advice on this site? Why are you giving a girl your number? You're supposed to ASK for theirs. And you ask them in person, not their friends. You're not going to have success if you completely ignore the basics.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Good lord man...Do you read any advice on this site? Why are you giving a girl your number? You're supposed to ASK for theirs. And you ask them in person, not their friends. You're not going to have success if you completely ignore the basics.
I gave her my number in person, plus her friend was sitting next to her :(

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your in a situation with a girl who's seeking attention and she doesn't know what she wants out of this, mainly becasue you guys don't know each other yet, but for this since you guys are already in two different locations (and hard to get in touch) I'd say forget it... if you get into this it will turn out to be a mess due to the fact that you or her don't have any significant connection and she even gave up on the dancing idea... i mean who does that at a rave?! G'luck

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You don't deserve to have her number if you don't have the balls to ask for it in person.
What he said.

And what he said.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well thank god i have NO hard feelings for her. There won't be a next time contact with her, even if I do, just a simply greeting and i will be on my way ;)

a bit of crying like a little boy seem to helped me get over her :D